matteyebrows.gif

:LOL:

i agree, matt is a big boy and he knows what he is doing (or at least i really hope he does... :))

but back to the wierd article, Matt seems very delighted by being a big part of twilight...

however, i found a video interview on youtube where Dom said something like: we met stephanie a long time ago and there she asked us if she could use our songs and material in her work and that she is a big fan... and we said yes, so we were trapped from the beginning.

this is what i remember from the top of my head, and he probably did not say trapped exaclly but that was the feeling i got from watching the interview...

and btw it was great to see Dom alone!! i totally love Matt, but i sometimes feel that he steels the spotlight! And Dom has really interesting things to say when he has the chance!!! (This interviEw was not that good, because her questions were kinda wierd but its awesome to see Dom anyway:D ) SUCKER FOR DOM :p

Where is the Dom interview? I didn't see it. :erm:

None of you should be discussing his private life. END OF.

Also, wtf has this got to do with Twilight?

Nothing. So shut the fuck up and leave KH, GP and Matt's personal lives out of this.

You are breaking rules.

...and now so are you. Well done.

This is getting out of hand :noey: Matt's life is his own and no one really has the right to say anything about his choice of girlfriends cos you guys aren't Matt :p I'm jealous too, and I prefer him with Gaia but well it's happening now right? :LOL: And gossip magazines tend to overblow things out of proportion.

gaia wtf.? she left him,. she dont deserve him.

Archived