Guest hysteriaaah

This article smelled fishy from the first sentence. Did someone say tabloid? Oh dear:facepalm:

Being such a big fan it's surprising Matt hasn't met Robert Pattinson, who plays vampire Edward, alongside Kristen Stewart as Bella in the franchise.

He said: "I haven't met him yet, but we have a meeting scheduled.

Matthew Bellamy's Personal Planner

32cnd Birthday - Wed 9th June

Meet Robert Pattinson - When Hell freezes over.

For every Muse, Coldplay and Dido who make it, there's an Oasis or Robbie Williams who fail to crack the US.

Who the hell is Dido? :wtf: The whole article sounds weird, imo.

:LOL:

I think we realized they don't care being associated with uncool things a while ago.

Hah. Good point :chuckle:

For every Muse, Coldplay and Dido who make it, there's an Oasis or Robbie Williams who fail to crack the US.

Who the hell is Dido? :wtf: The whole article sounds weird, imo.

:LOL:

I think we realized they don't care being associated with uncool things a while ago.

Hah. Good point :chuckle:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: ...wait was he serious...:eek::stunned: ...we should jump him and punch the Twihard out of him :p

and besides...if hes gonna like a vampire story let it atleast be something good like Vampire Diaries, Daybreakers, Underworld, Vampire Chronicles, or Blade...not freaking Twilight...and this is coming from a former Twihard...yeah I used to be one of them :stunned:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: ...wait was he serious...:eek::stunned: ...we should jump him and punch the Twihard out of him :p

and besides...if hes gonna like a vampire story let it atleast be something good like Vampire Diaries, Daybreakers, Underworld, Vampire Chronicles, or Blade...not freaking Twilight...and this is coming from a former Twihard...yeah I used to be one of them :stunned:

Daybreakers? That film's fucking awful, in a good way though :LOL: Though at least the vampires in that don't sparkle :rolleyes:

Seriously? :stunned:

:stunned::stunned:

:chuckle: to be honest, I've only ever heard 2 songs by Dido, and if I wasn't the type of person who remembers everything, I might not remember her name.... I don't think of her as being a particularly big star, and I haven't heard anything about her in years....

True Blood :awesome:

I actually like twilight :$ *runs from various objects being thrown*

True Blood FTW.

Yeah there's a love story, but the vampires are vampires. They're supposed to be dangerous. Hello, they suck your freaking blood. Oh, and the female lead actually has a spine. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I suppose at the end of the day Matt can like what he likes. Doesn't mean I have to agree with him. :LOL:

True Blood FTW.

Yeah there's a love story, but the vampires are vampires. They're supposed to be dangerous. Hello, they suck your freaking blood. Oh, and the female lead actually has a spine. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I suppose at the end of the day Matt can like what he likes. Doesn't mean I have to agree with him. :LOL:

Vampire Diaries is better IMO Katherine/Elena/Stefan/Damon kick Edward/Jacob/Bella's ass anyday :D

Vampire Diaries is better IMO Katherine/Elena/Stefan/Damon kick Edward/Jacob/Bella's ass anyday :D

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on your first point there, but at least we can both agree that they're both better than Twilight.

I think Matt would like True Blood, though. Lots of sexy time in that show. :LOL:

True Blood FTW.

i agree, and there's thick vampires and redneck vampires and ugly vampires :happy: they're not all sickeningly 'sophisticated' *extra big quote marks*

Well we'll have to agree to disagree on your first point there, but at least we can both agree that they're both better than Twilight.

I think Matt would like True Blood, though. Lots of sexy time in that show. :LOL:

:$ My mom won't let me watch it because of the sex...she says it makes her blush sometimes :rolleyes: and my grandma watches it too!! :eek:

They spin rather a lot out of Matt saying, "I like the movies a lot." I liked the Iron Man and Batman films rather a lot. Doesn't mean I'm about to read the comics. :LOL: And the "Series of Unfortunate Events" movie was much more entertaining than the novels.

Well I suppose I read The Ultimates but that was because my friend insisted. It was rather good actually. But I'm not about to collect the comics and read the current stories...

I started to read Twilight before the movies came out but i couldn´t finish it, was horrible for me, so i didn´t watch the movies nor anything because i don´t liked the story, the writting etc. But i´ve to admitt that i hated the idea of Muse being linked with that thing but, after read almost all posts here i surrender, what if matt loves or hates or is indifferent to this movies and if i think this frachise is really uncool, i´m over of this YES i don´t care anymore. I just keep listening Muse :p

Archived