Well, than let me refraise it: "the most of you wouldn't care"... (I didn't want to offend anybody, noone needs to explain oneself) WAAAH my english is horrible, I need to go to bad. Good night! :LOL::)

Your English is fine.

Don't worry you are not offending anybody (personally I didn't feel offended). I just thought you were asking me a question hence my answer.

But you all wouldn't care if Muse wasn't involved, right? ;)

It's hard not to get a bit miffed when Twilight is thrown in our faces day and night because of the Muse link... such as articles like this one, for example. While I don't care about what Matt thinks of the books (etc.) I DO get agitated that we've got cheesy love songs as a result of Muse appearing on this soundtrack. Matt may not have written it specifically for the film, but it's no coincidence that the whole cheesefest ties in nicely with a hormonal vomit-inducing vid with corny kissing scenes and touchy feely sexually immature kids everywhere. :vomit: This coming from the same band who brought you Showbiz and Micro Cuts... it's def 'not cool' lol.

PS that's not a jab at you personally, I just find the Twilight topic irritating in general, lol :)

Twilight (or as I like to call it The Adventures of FootFace and Constipated Girl) would still drive me crazy and make me :facepalm:, even if there was no muse.

I had managed to avoid the crazies until my nieces friend decided zomg it's the best thing ever. She came with us on vacation and had just gotten new moon, one day toward the end of the week we were in hte car and she was going on about it, meanwhile I was gritting my teeth thinking "good god, if this girl mentions edward one more time I'm going to toss her out of this speeding car onto the freaking highway!" ;)

Now, when I go to the store and see Team Edward/Jacob shirts prominantly displayed, I want to punch a squirrel....

In my day, we had Anne Rice for all our vampiric fantasies, there was sexual tension and that was it. The rest was for frantically scribbled fan fiction and alone time in bed. None of this screamy fangirly bollocks :phu:

I feel old when I say In My Day dammit

Twilight (or as I like to call it The Adventures of FootFace and Constipated Girl) would still drive me crazy and make me :facepalm:, even if there was no muse.

I had managed to avoid the crazies until my nieces friend decided zomg it's the best thing ever. She came with us on vacation and had just gotten new moon, one day toward the end of the week we were in hte car and she was going on about it, meanwhile I was gritting my teeth thinking "good god, if this girl mentions edward one more time I'm going to toss her out of this speeding car onto the freaking highway!" ;)

Now, when I go to the store and see Team Edward/Jacob shirts prominantly displayed, I want to punch a squirrel....

:LOL: Had it been called The Adventures of FootFace and Constipated Girl (a much worthier title), I might have liked it about 0.001% more, simply for the lulz of the name.

Niece is one thing.... my 23 year old friends have converted to the Twat side :stunned: (er... as in Twatlight, lol). I thought they were normal people... oh how wrong I was! I saw the first film with one of them and she was equally as perturbed/horrified/green-faced from vomit as I was afterwards. Then SOMEHOW she decided the second film looked good. Now they're BOTH going to see Eclipse when it comes out. We went to see Kick Ass a while ago, and the trailer to Eclipse came on. They asked me if I wanted to come with them to see it; I said, rather loudly: "I've officially disowned you as friends." Someone in the row behind laughed. It's tragic what this franchise can do to decent folks (:p).

PS - that's some srs hate you've got there if squirrel violence is on the cards!

:LOL: Had it been called The Adventures of FootFace and Constipated Girl (a much worthier title), I might have liked it about 0.001% more, simply for the lulz of the name.

Niece is one thing.... my 23 year old friends have converted to the Twat side :stunned: (er... as in Twatlight, lol). I thought they were normal people... oh how wrong I was! I saw the first film with one of them and she was equally as perturbed/horrified/green-faced from vomit as I was afterwards. Then SOMEHOW she decided the second film looked good. Now they're BOTH going to see Eclipse when it comes out. We went to see Kick Ass a while ago, and the trailer to Eclipse came on. They asked me if I wanted to come with them to see it; I said, rather loudly: "I've officially disowned you as friends." Someone in the row behind laughed. It's tragic what this franchise can do to decent folks (:p).

My niece's friend is 18 ;) But thankfully, my niece doesn't like the franchise and thinks pattinson is hideous (her friend thinks he's like the hottest guy on earth) I told her last year that I was glad she wasn't into it because if she had been, I'd have had to disown her :LOL::p

She still likes the Jonas Brothers.... but I can overlook that....

PS - that's some srs hate you've got there if squirrel violence is on the cards!

exactly....

In my day, we had Anne Rice for all our vampiric fantasies, there was sexual tension and that was it. The rest was for frantically scribbled fan fiction and alone time in bed. None of this screamy fangirly bollocks :phu:

Old people can still tell it like it is:

rude-granny.jpg

In my day (which just happens to be today), we tell Twilight fangirls who jizz over sparkly footfaced guys to fuck off :)

My niece's friend is 18 ;) But thankfully, my niece doesn't like the franchise and thinks pattinson is hideous (her friend thinks he's like the hottest guy on earth) I told her last year that I was glad she wasn't into it because if she had been, I'd have had to disown her :LOL::p

She still likes the Jonas Brothers.... but I can overlook that....

exactly....

Yeah, I think you're right to overlook the Jonas Bros thing... for the safety of your niece :p. I fear JB will one day join forces with the Twilight folk and form one big, giant superevil fangirl enticing infrastructure that can't be destroyed! It'll be worse than that really big ghost that terrorised the city and the ghost busters couldn't defeat (until the last minute).

Yeah, I think you're right to overlook the Jonas Bros thing... for the safety of your niece :p. I fear JB will one day join forces with the Twilight folk and form one big, giant superevil fangirl enticing infrastructure that can't be destroyed! It'll be worse than that really big ghost that terrorised the city and the ghost busters couldn't defeat (until the last minute).

Add in teh Bieber and you've got the perfect evil triumvirate.

Guest Octazooka
Link

[/size]

I thought he was quoted in the past saying he didn't like the entire Twilight franchise? Seems to be a false article:rolleyes:

Ok everyone just looks at this interview. This is current interview near by rock am ring: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9mptZGc-fQ (sorry for bad quality but I can't find better version) Just listen what Matt say about twilight. He even don't remember surname writer xD And I think he really doesn't belong to fans of this shit. ;);):happy:

that's really funny that we both posted basically the same quote right after each other :D

I would care regardless of Muse's involvement because Twilight is shit.

I remember when I was younger and I read books like Where the Red Fern Grows, Cold Sassy Tree, and The Hobbit. I feel sorry for the youth of today if what they have to read are books that are so similar to cheesy adult romance novels but with worse writing.

What's worse is that S. Meyer has a degree in English? Wtf?

/rant

Needless to say, I'm glad this 'article' is probably false (based on the German MTV interview). I would have lost a lot of respect for Matt had he really been a big fan of that shit.

I am old too because I remember Anne Rice :$

And you forgot to mention... back in those days vampires acted like vampires.

Archived