:$ My mom won't let me watch it because of the sex...she says it makes her blush sometimes :rolleyes: and my grandma watches it too!! :eek:

I watched the first season with my mom... wasn't as awkward as I thought (i ahd already seen it and was trying to get her into the show) But you can always download it and watch in on your computer! It's a great show :D

Are you serious? She sang on Eminem's 'Stan' and was infact in the video for it. She has had double platinum album's in the US. I'm not a fan, but she is pretty huge...

Seriously? :stunned:

:stunned::stunned:

Okay, maybe I should know who she is :LOL: I'm generally a n00b where Top 40 is concerned, as much of it's crap and not worth bothering with. To be honest, I only know 2 Gaga songs... and only one verse of each.

I watched the first season with my mom... wasn't as awkward as I thought (i ahd already seen it and was trying to get her into the show) But you can always download it and watch in on your computer! It's a great show :D

I would be murdered if I got caught :LOL:

when i started reading the article i was like, how could this be real if when NSC came out and he did the interview on the radio, it didnt really seem like he knew alot about it. and besides, i dont think someone that big a fan of 1984 could love something like twilight, i'm sorry but i just don't think its really possible :p lol

Just got the Eclipse soundtrack today (because the other two were really good) and it well...SUCKED!!! There were seriously only three good songs on it!! :mad:

I was really excited for the soundtrack also, but over the weekend they had it available to listen to the entire soundtrack.. not impressed. Will not be getting it.

I'm a huge Metric fan, and even their song failed to impress me :(

i like the twilight books/films and always thought the soundtracks were great and loved muse being on them

though i do think it sounds a bit weird when matt talks about meeting rob. doesnt sound quite right. it's like when an american actor tries to do a british accent, its not how matt bellamy would talk in real life lol

Was NSC one of the three? :erm:

No. :noey:

It was-

Ours- The Bravery

Heavy In Your Arms- Florence + The Machine

Don't Mourn The Sun- MiMi

and that is it! And I love Metric too...the song kinda sucked...it was the chorus that did it...the versus were cool :erm:

and that is it! And I love Metric too...the song kinda sucked...it was the chorus that did it...the versus were cool :erm:

TBH I listened to it once, got bored in like a couple of seconds and started doing something else, so I didn't *really* listen to it. I'll give it another go!

I will not give that franchise any more of my money. :phu:

I bought the first three books at a going out of business sale for $5 a piece... still not worth it.

Watched the first movie on a plane for free.

Maybe I'm just cheap.

I borrowed the first book from a friend and watched the first movie at another friend's house :erm:

Only benefit? I got to stare at Jackson Rathbone whenever he came on screen. Holy moly. :stongue:

Otherwise, meh. I'm not a fan, but whatever works for people. It's all in good fun, really.

I borrowed the first book from a friend and watched the first movie at another friend's house :erm:

Only benefit? I got to stare at Jackson Rathbone whenever he came on screen. Holy moly. :stongue:

Otherwise, meh. I'm not a fan, but whatever works for people. It's all in good fun, really.

He is hot isn't he ;) I think Peter Fanchinelli *spelling?* is hot too...mmm doctors...:happy:

Mmmm, Jackson Rathbone is hot.

Guest Octazooka
That 'I hate Twilight' quote was made up by a fan. Matt never said it.

:awesome: Post the link here as pwoof

Guest Octazooka
I am old too because I remember Anne Rice :$

And you forgot to mention... back in those days vampires acted like vampires.

Vampires had bloodlust, not lovelust. It just sounds so wrong :LOL:

/thisarticleisdefinitelyfalse

Matt would never say about 50% of this crap.

"It's great to be involved and it's so much fun. I like the movies a lot."

Nope. He has never said this before. I mean, it wouldn't surprise me if he said that he like the movies or books, whatever, but that he thinks it's "so much fun" and that he likes the movies "a lot"... just kind of odd.

"I haven't met him yet, but we have a meeting scheduled. I am looking forward to it already. It's so nice that Robert and I both come from England. We will understand each other and have common ground."

Now, he would never say something like that. That's like me saying "I'm going to meet Madonna, we're gonna have so much in common because we're Americans!"

"It's unbelievable, I have to pinch myself every day."

Really? Wow.

"People need to hear the music but it's very important for me and my band that we remain constant and that we have always believed in what we do.

:srsb33f:

To relax, Matt, who lives in Lake Como, Italy, goes horse-riding and diving. He split up with his Italian girlfriend last year and has been linked to Lily Allen.

Matt diving???

Matt on a horse???

Matt and Lily Allen???

Matt still in Italy???

Edit: I just read other comments and realized that my reaction is a bit late. Oops.

and...

Lol at the tag "I will suck ur dombread"

This is what Matt said last year in the Globe and Mail.

Q: You have a song on the new Twilight film. Are you a fan?

A: Well, I liked The Lost Boys in the ’80s. I remember that one had a pretty good soundtrack as well. This sort of film struck me as this generation's version of The Lost Boys. It was actually Stephenie Meyer who approached the band quite a few years before the film was name, just as she was becoming known. She came to a concert in Phoenix, in Arizona – I think that’s where she lived, or she lived nearby. She was very friendly, and she told us that she liked the music and that she’d like to use the music in the films. It was a few years later that the filmmakers came to us, and we said sure. I had no idea [the first film] was going to be a film as it was, I thought is was going to be an indie film.

I think it was his polite way of saying "we thought it was going to be this generation's Lost Boys, and an indie film" as in, we had no idea it was a tween romance series produced for mass consumption. He's a rockstar - and a man- and in his 30s. It's highly unlikely he's seen even one Twi-movie (except maybe while on a plane).

Archived