damn straight :chuckle:

i just don't think bellamy said yes to muse in twilight because he's such a big fan of sparkly vampires..

Well, considering some of his recent fashion choices, I'm not sure about anything anymore! :chuckle: He's looking awfully glittery and sparkly lately. lolz.

Well, considering some of his recent fashion choices, I'm not sure about anything anymore! :chuckle: He's looking awfully glittery and sparkly lately. lolz.

true, and his musical directions...

plus he didn't HAVE to say he liked twilight :LOL: oh dear, he may just have a bad taste in movies..

but i stick by my ms paint illustrated opinion :chuckle:

Hey, I was thinking.... maybe the server should be named Stephenie Meyer, 'cause then when the server is down, everyone could say stuff like "Stephenie Meyer fail!" "Fuck you, Stephenie Meyer!" "Stephenie Meyer sux donkey balls!"

:awesome:

My suggestions have been to name the next server Bella or Renesmee. I sincerely hope we do.

Why do some of you guys always "insult" Stephenie Meyer? She's just a Muse-Fan like we all are and she wanted them to be in her movies. Btw.: she has nothing to do with their quality, she's no director / actress whatever...

For a Musefan it seems to be a new fashion to hate "Twilight".

Why do some of you guys always "insult" Stephenie Meyer? She's just a Muse-Fan like we all are and she wanted them to be in her movies. Btw.: she has nothing to do with their quality, she's no director / actress whatever...

I don't have anything against her at all, really. I was just being a smart-ass with my post. Sorry, but it's in my nature. I'm sure she's a "nice lady" as Matt says. :) And yeah, I've read all the books and they're entertaining for what they are.

I'd hate Twilight even if I'd never heard of Muse! I've never liked that kind of thing and I never will!:LOL::LOL:

I doubt that he forgot the author's name. ;)

med_gallery_3_5_34400.jpg

Yeah, he did;)

I don't have anything against her at all, really. I was just being a smart-ass with my post. Sorry, but it's in my nature. I'm sure she's a "nice lady" as Matt says. :) And yeah, I've read all the books and they're entertaining for what they are.

I didn't mean you in general, I also found it funny (btw.). ;):p

The fact that Matt describes Twilight as 'Teenage girls looking at muscly men taking their shirts off' shows that the quotes from this article were either made up or manipulated.

http://vimeo.com/12324619 Starts talking about Twilight around 2:44

That interview confirms what I thought - Matt is obviously not a 'massive fan of Twilight". He seems as clueless about the whole thing as ever.

For the record I do not hate Twilight. I loved the books, the films are meh.

"We don't care if having a song on Twilight soundtrack is uncool"... Personally I really don't care that he doesn't care :LOL:

No but she has a lot to do with a quality of the books and the story. Nothing against the woman I just don't like what she writes.

I'd hate Twilight even if I'd never heard of Muse! I've never liked that kind of thing and I never will!:LOL::LOL:

Of course, it is your opinion. I don't mind people for hating the movies because they don't like fantasy or whatever, I just don't like it that some people hates it because Muse made the soundtrack... and they think it is a shame or whatever... I don't know. It is too late to write anything intelligent, it's not my mother tounge :LOL::LOL:

"We don't care if having a song on Twilight soundtrack is uncool"... Personally I really don't care that he doesn't care :LOL:

No but she has a lot to do with a quality of the books and the story. Nothing against the woman I just don't like what she writes.

But you all wouldn't care if Muse wasn't involved, right? ;)

Of course, it is your opinion. I don't mind people for hating the movies because they don't like fantasy or whatever, I just don't like it that some people hates it because Muse made the soundtrack... and they think it is a shame or whatever... I don't know. It is too late to write anything intelligent, it's not my mother tounge :LOL::LOL:

I know what you mean. I read the books, and watched both movies, but I wouldn't call myself a fan of it. It's annoying that so many people bash it without really knowing what it is just because it's the cool thing to do.

If 16 year old girls want to fantasise about sparkly vampires, then let 'em!

Being such a big fan it's surprising Matt hasn't met Robert Pattinson, who plays vampire Edward, alongside Kristen Stewart as Bella in the franchise.

He said: "I haven't met him yet, but we have a meeting scheduled. I am looking forward to it already. It's so nice that Robert and I both come from England. We will understand each other and have common ground."[/Quote]

I almost gagged. :vomit:

Honestly, even as a child (long, long before Muse!) I disliked this type of book/movie genre!:LOL:

But you all wouldn't care if Muse wasn't involved, right? ;)

I would still think that the whole thing is way too hyped up for the quality that it is (or lack of) and still have the same opinion about the whole franchise. 2 of my main hobbies are reading and films and Twilight is involved in both of them.

damn straight :chuckle:

i just don't think bellamy said yes to muse in twilight because he's such a big fan of sparkly vampires..

Maybe he's scared of Stephanie Meyer. :LOL: He sounded a bit like "she's not someone to say no to" this evening.:chuckle:

I would still think that the whole thing is way too hyped up for the quality that it is (or lack of) and still have the same opinion about the whole franchise. 2 of my main hobbies are reading and films and Twilight is involved in both of them.

Well, than let me refraise it: "the most of you wouldn't care"... (I didn't want to offend anybody, noone needs to explain oneself) WAAAH my english is horrible, I need to go to bad. Good night! :LOL::)

Well, than let me refraise it: "the most of you wouldn't care"... (I didn't want to offend anybody, noone needs to explain oneself) WAAAH my english is horrible, I need to go to bad. Good night! :LOL::)

Your English is considerably better than my German!;)

Archived