Australian Ticket Pre-Sale

KirkBot

3b62bc8d-f035-4cc9-ba60-ca205f614986.jpgThe pre-sale for Muse's Australian tour will start at 09:00 AEST on Friday 4th June.

To access the pre-sale, click on the link below and enter the password EURASIA.

Tickets will be limited to 6 per customer.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/679/australian-ticket-pre-sale/

Hi Kirkbot can u please tell me why the link to presale shows only Perth concert available?

(on Tiketek website link) Thanx

This does pose a problem... It doesn't even seem to be the correct venue, so I'm not sure what's going on...

Does anyone know anything more about the ticket prices per areas, or age limits, etc for these areas?

does anyone know what the go is for GA vs Gold/Silver Reserved? i cant find a map or anything telling me what they are...

will Gold and Silver just be seating, with GA being the floor? Will Silver just be higher up and around the side a little (but still with a full view)?

does anyone know what the go is for GA vs Gold/Silver Reserved? i cant find a map or anything telling me what they are...

will Gold and Silver just be seating, with GA being the floor? Will Silver just be higher up and around the side a little (but still with a full view)?

If you are looking at Acer arena then Silver is higher up than Gold, kinda what I call the nosebleed section but still with full view. However then you have side view & rear view. I think personally I would stay away from them. Gold & Silver are seated with Gold GA Standing. Hope that helps you :)

This does pose a problem... It doesn't even seem to be the correct venue, so I'm not sure what's going on...

Does anyone know anything more about the ticket prices per areas, or age limits, etc for these areas?

Ticket prices are Gold $129.90 & Silver $109.90. Sorry I can't find anything about age limits though

Look at this picture.

Based on the proshots and pics I've seen of the US/ European tour with the towers stage, the sides are definately the seats with the best view.

So for all of you guys getting seats, I would recoomend the gold side seats.

But I'll be standing mysef, however if they announce a second show in Brissie, I'll defs get these seating tickets.:D

1234.jpg.08fcee88b0823960dbced4e5f8d5d45f.jpg

Anyone thats going to the Brissy show, whats the difference between Gold reserved and Gold standing? Like... Is reserved seating? OOhhhh and silver?HAHA I never go to the Entertainment Centre!

IM SOOOOO PUMPED THOUGH. THANK YOU MUSE FOR FINALLY COMING BACK <3

Looking forward to it so much. Anyway.

Anyhelp would be gladly appreciated =] <333

Archived