Australian Ticket Pre-Sale

KirkBot

Where did you get seating where you could see?

OK this is for ACER Arena only as I am not going to the other concerts. (I wish I were but its hard when your on a disability pension.

The best seats to get seated are in Section 11 & 19. These two overlook the stage fully. Then going from closest to stage to the back of the mosh put are:

Sections: 10 & 20, 9 & 1, 8 & 2, 7 & 3, 6 5 4 are at the back of the mosh.

Hope that helps?,

Help!!!

Hi... I'm a Newbie.

I've got buyers remorse for sydney seating!

I had six people to book for and we're in middle of Section 5.. i really wanted the side front half.

What's the chances I can get better tickets Monday if i only book for 2 people (get a friend to book the other 4) and sell these? (not illegally of course!)

what the hell is a cvc

look at the back of ur credit card

above the signature

last 3 numbers of that string.

ZOMG I was on the phone to them, I double booked tickets, got 1 set refunded, then got an email that they refunded the 1st set!

on the phone again.

Done and dusted row A section 3 :D can't bloody wait.

Acer Arena in Sydney !

Help!!!

Hi... I'm a Newbie.

I had six people to book for and we're in middle of Section 5.. i really wanted the side front half.

What's the chances I can get better tickets Monday if i only book for 2 people (get a friend to book the other 4) and sell these? (not illegally of course!)

for the presale there was a selection of good and bad seating tickets available. the quicker you are, the better seats you will get. so you have pretty such the same chances on monday. its just a matter of being quicker on monday to get better seats.

I've seen this Resistance Tour show from the Floor (O2 arena London) and from seating on Stage Left's side ie Matthew's side (O2again) and from seating behind the stage (Bercy Paris) and honestly, it is amazing from anywhere.

Stage Left and Rear gave such great views, really different experiences.

The band made heaps of use of the revolving drum riser, and Dom comes swinging around - sometimes with Chris on board - throughout the show. Obviously, the focus is forward - but they do not forget the fans who are in the "limited viewing" seats.

It was terrific to be that close to the stage and see all that stuff you can't usually see - techs stringing up guitars and moving things around. In our Paris show, Dom went so mental that he broke the skin on his Snare and they head to replace it while he drumming thru TIRO. We had a bird's eye view and it was great to see it all unfold from behind.

So just grab some tix - who cares where they are - and get there and enjoy!

And have a nice day.

I've seen this Resistance Tour show from the Floor (O2 arena London) and from seating on Stage Left's side ie Matthew's side (O2again) and from seating behind the stage (Bercy Paris) and honestly, it is amazing from anywhere.

The band made heaps of use of the revolving drum riser, and Dom comes swinging around - sometimes with Chris on board - throughout the show. Obviously, the focus is forward - but they do not forget the fans who are in the "limited viewing" seats.

It was terrific to be that close to the stage and see all that stuff you can't usually see - techs stringing up guitars and moving things around. In our Paris show, Dom went so mental that he broke the skin on his Snare and they head to replace it while he drumming thru TIRO. We had a bird's eye view and it was great to see it all unfold from behind.

And have a nice day.

You are so right!! Thanks for the reminder....

Sean....because I didn't multiquote it...

what georgia said

"Sean: I'd love to try the general sale but it was a stretch to borrow this much from my dad as it is :("

Got my 2 tickets for Melbourne at 9:03am. so happy with Section 7 :D

Where is section 7? Where is section S2? :(

OK this is for ACER Arena only as I am not going to the other concerts. (I wish I were but its hard when your on a disability pension.

The best seats to get seated are in Section 11 & 19. These two overlook the stage fully. Then going from closest to stage to the back of the mosh put are:

Sections: 10 & 20, 9 & 1, 8 & 2, 7 & 3, 6 5 4 are at the back of the mosh.

Hope that helps?,

ohh :LOL: I keep on thinking melbourne is the only gig :LOL:

Right well I'm on my phone so I can't quote anyone.

Teegs: lol my phone corrects that to reefs. Anyway, it SUCKS BALLS, bloody chammy bastards, ticketek and the muse admin :indiff:

lol I'm not actually late for school, but I left later than I would like and had hardly any time to get ready (I'm not needed at school till eleven)

They should have made the password NOT for the general public....and they should have never released NSC :LOL:. It was on the commercia.l radio. I was like :awesome: sounds like muse....oh :indiff:

Hahaha a photo with Kirky would be awesome :p We can still meet up in the morning or something .. Iunno :p

Yeah rawra got one in amercia. He is pretty much part of the band. OOo we'll have to get a photo with morgan too. Stuff the others :LOL:

Pretty sure the moshers will be lining up by then :p. We'll have a musers day and roam melbourne. :D

And have a nice day.

:LOL: Oh thanks for the reminder. I'm glad I'm seeing them again :)

was all perth tix meant to be general admission ? please tell me their isnt a seating arrangement.

If you've been to the Steel Blue Oval before, it's where they hold Soundwave. The only seating is in the stands which is normally the 18+ section. :p Good on Perth, it's only ever standing which makes it cheaper! :LOL:

I got my tickets (x2) this morning - in a very panicked state. I was ready and waiting and I forgot about logging in and I was thinking, "FUCK FUCK FUCK I DON'T KNOW MY DETAILS" so I had to quickly make a new account. But it's alllll good now. (Fuck, I hope my postal details were correct...) :awesome:

Makes you feel pretty sick when a certain site is selling G/A tickets for Melbourne at 275 a piece. Hope he needs a heart transplant one day so i can scalp the heart he wants.

Thats just so damn wrong! I wish muse.mu had organised this better! I mean they know who the site members are, all they had to do was send out the password to them via email. Sad thing is people are going to be so desperate to get the tickets that they will pay $275 :mad:

Help!!!

Hi... I'm a Newbie.

When I spoke to ticketek they saif that very limited amounts of tickets were being sold for each concert in the presale. So maybe with that in mind try your luck on Monday? You could either phone or try the net for the tickets then. Just look at the guide that I did as to the best views at Acer, other than that go to ticketek.com & click Acer Arena site info so that you can see the seating. However what I put was very accurate. Best of luck, but think of it this way, if you cant get closer at least you are there!

Yeah rawra got one in amercia. He is pretty much part of the band. OOo we'll have to get a photo with morgan too. Stuff the others :LOL:

Pretty sure the moshers will be lining up by then :p. We'll have a musers day and roam melbourne. :D

Is it weird that it'd be just as awesome to get a photo with kirky and morgan as it would with the others ? :p Wooo musers day! I still haven't met people ... :eek:

Sean....because I didn't multiquote it...

what georgia said

"Sean: I'd love to try the general sale but it was a stretch to borrow this much from my dad as it is :("

Where is section 7? Where is section S2? :(

ohh :LOL: I keep on thinking melbourne is the only gig :LOL:

They should have made the password NOT for the general public....and they should have never released NSC :LOL:. It was on the commercia.l radio. I was like :awesome: sounds like muse....oh :indiff:

OK For the Rod Laver Arena S2 is at the back of the Mosh Pit slightly to the left of stage :-)

Hey you know Melb isnt the only place that gets concerts :p

Hope that helps you

WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO THE PRE SALE?!?!?!?!?!?!?????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?Is it sold out for the Syd concert?

How can i get tickets

Pre sale only ran until midday yesterday (Saturday) I'm fairly sure - it's not sold out so try your luck tomorrow morning when the rest of the tickets are released to the general public

And have a nice day.

:eek::stongue: there wouldn't happen to be any video footage of this would there?

I missed out on GA for Melb and Sydney, but am trying on monday with three other people helping me on different computers in the Year 12 common room.... I hope it works....:stunned:

I missed out on GA for Melb and Sydney, but am trying on monday with three other people helping me on different computers in the Year 12 common room.... I hope it works....:stunned:

Good luck! With that many people I think you're bound to get it :D

Archived