Australian Ticket Pre-Sale

KirkBot

I Got my tickets just where I wanted them to YAY. Best thing I could have done was phoning Ticketek yesterday & asking them the best seated areas to see the stage. Although I would have adored to have gone standing there was just no way I could do it. Some of us are ill & not able to stand that long lol. OMG I am so happy!

I know this bit is not going to be popular but if people got to like Muse because of the Twilight movies, that does not mean they are not true fans. It just means they were not exposed to their music before those movies. I have loved Muse for years but I have nothing against those that did not know about them until they were brought to so called Mainstream attention because of a movie.

I Got my tickets just where I wanted them to YAY. Best thing I could have done was phoning Ticketek yesterday & asking them the best seated areas to see the stage. Although I would have adored to have gone standing there was just no way I could do it. Some of us are ill & not able to stand that long lol. OMG I am so happy!

I know this bit is not going to be popular but if people got to like Muse because of the Twilight movies, that does not mean they are not true fans. It just means they were not exposed to their music before those movies. I have loved Muse for years but I have nothing against those that did not know about them until they were brought to so called Mainstream attention because of a movie.

Where did you get seating where you could see?

Was on there at 9.00 and it wouldnt let me buy them for Rod Laver DESPITE saying 'Available' for atleast another 15 minutes after.

Very upset as I know there were some available, it was just Ticketeks fault...they cant sell out in 0.00001 seconds.

They did sell out that quick, they say there still available until all purchases have been completed and credit card transaction checked.

Nah I haven't bought my Melbourne tickets yet. Still waiting to figure out if my Melb trip clashes with my NZ trip (I have I feeling they won't, but just making sure).

You better come!

won't be able to line up with you guise. or anything. I am so devo. We'll all have to have a fun filled muse day the day before or after......then try and meet the band :p

It sucks that this pre sale wasn't exclusive to the fans .. I wonder how many GA tickets they had ..

Gah I know, I wasn't able to get any :'(

Had to settle for seating :indiff:

And I bet there's some GA in the General Sale, too. Bahh. But I didn't wanna risk it.

And now I'm late for school because of bloody ticketek :rolleyes:

I now have my 2 x Gold Standing tix to Brisvegas...wasn't sure if I should go to Sydney or Brissy as I live in Townsville...then I thought it's my first Muse gig and their kicking off in Brissy so OMG I can't wait!!!!!

See you all there!!!!!!!

And I bet there's some GA in the General Sale, too. Bahh. But I didn't wanna risk it.

SAME! except I'm not late for school.

Aww :( How am I going to meet everyone if we are in different sections ..

We need a melbourne meet ..

You better come!

won't be able to line up with you guise. or anything. I am so devo. We'll all have to have a fun filled muse day the day before or after......then try and meet the band :p

I will don't worry :LOL:

Are you gonna try in the general sale?

Aww :( How am I going to meet everyone if we are in different sections ..

We need a melbourne meet ..

We are going to have a melbourne meet. We were all going to line up early in the day and mosh together too. But that isn't going to happen. We should all gather and try and get a photo with kirky afterwards :awesome::LOL:

section 11 is the best place according to ticketek

I got s2. Does that ring any good bells?

I will don't worry :LOL:

Are you gonna try in the general sale?

Nah. I already bought the tickets! I didn't want to risk it.

We are going to have a melbourne meet. We were all going to line up early in the day and mosh together too. But that isn't going to happen. We should all gather and try and get a photo with kirky afterwards :awesome::LOL:

Hahaha a photo with Kirky would be awesome :p We can still meet up in the morning or something .. Iunno :p

Hey guys,

I'm just wondering if the tickets are posted straight away, as I bought tickets to Metallica and they are not posted until September the 1st which is pretty annoying!

DV

It said between 7-10 days or up to 2 weeks depending on which post you selected :) At least, that's what I read.

I got s12 so hopefully the view's gonna be similar.

From looking at the map s12 might have slightly obscured vision due to the towers.

I would be phoning up & checking if I were you as I know I was told not to bother with s12 yesterday

I got s2. Does that ring any good bells?

Nah. I already bought the tickets! I didn't want to risk it.

S2 is towards the back of the Mosh Pit. I do with people would just look at the floorplan lol its on the site for every arena they are playing :-) However I don't mind telling people where their seats are either

S2 is towards the back of the Mosh Pit. I do with people would just look at the floorplan lol its on the site for every arena they are playing :-) However I don't mind telling people where their seats are either

Hmm do wish as well LOL

SAME! except I'm not late for school.

Right well I'm on my phone so I can't quote anyone.

Teegs: lol my phone corrects that to reefs. Anyway, it SUCKS BALLS, bloody chammy bastards, ticketek and the muse admin :indiff:

lol I'm not actually late for school, but I left later than I would like and had hardly any time to get ready (I'm not needed at school till eleven)

Ema: I know! :( We'll have to meet before and after the gig.

Sean: I'd love to try the general sale but it was a stretch to borrow this much from my dad as it is :(

Archived