Newbie question here: If someone is already the keeper of a song, can I still claim a specific line from the song (like the one in my sig right now) or do they own the whole thing?

I'm pretty sure you can, yes. I was able to keep specific parts of Ashamed and Eternally Missed even though those songs are kept by other people.

• 2 weeks later...
Can I keep the Panic Station video? Or perhaps Dom's outfit? :D

both added

Can I keep "Kick me when I'm down" in Liquid State?

added

Can I keep the octopus in the panic station vid?

added

Can I keep Dead Star in Toronto and Micro Cuts in Montreal?

both added

Can I give up the "disguise" of Megalomania in exchange for Dead Star at Madison Square Garden? :D

removed and added

PS: congratulations for the rose

Newbie question here: If someone is already the keeper of a song, can I still claim a specific line from the song (like the one in my sig right now) or do they own the whole thing?

I'm pretty sure you can, yes. I was able to keep specific parts of Ashamed and Eternally Missed even though those songs are kept by other people.

exactly

Can I become the Keeper of New Born @ The O2 Arena on 27th October 2012? Thanks very much :)

added

Can I please keep Matt's screams when he's singing at the beginning of Hyper Music: "Waaaa!"

Thanks!

added

Now I feel so rude :LOL: Thank you!!!! :love: It must be very hard to keep up with this massive thread and list, but you do a great job :)

Also, thanks for the rose congrats :chuckle: I wasn't sure if he'd take it, so I pretty much died :p I'm very glad my friend was filming!

you are welcome

Please can I give up ' The adorable smile that Matt and Chris exchange before the piano part of Butterflies and Hurricanes in HAARP' and become the keeper of 'Butterflies and Hurricanes @ Emirates Stadium 26/5/2013'??

Thanks x

• 2 weeks later...
Can I please keep the whistle at the end of the first chorus in Liquid State?

added

May I please keep the alternate drum beat Dom plays for KoC live

...And Chris' Balloon Headbutt during Bliss at Hullabaloo

... And Dom's White and Zebra Pork Pie Drum Throne (I literally own the same one :D)

all added

Can I please keep the last "bringing me down" in Darkshines? Thanks :D

added

Does anybody already keep the middle section of Unsustainable? Or the explosive ending to Hoodoo? I'm sure they're taken already...but asking anyways.

check the lists

Could I please be the keeper of "Hopes and Expectations, Trials and Tribulations, Black Holes and Revelations"? Thanks :)

added

Any chance I could be the keeper of Matt's "WTF" expression at the TITS sign from Etihad please?

added

Can I please keep Dead Star @ Etihad Stadium 2013?

how many keeps do you have in Muse category?

you can have 3 keeps in each category

Please can I give up ' The adorable smile that Matt and Chris exchange before the piano part of Butterflies and Hurricanes in HAARP' and become the keeper of 'Butterflies and Hurricanes @ Emirates Stadium 26/5/2013'??

Thanks x

removed and added

Archived