• 2 weeks later...
Oooooh, forgot I had 3 already... Can I give up "Matt's Moo Moo Moo in Eternally Missed" and keep Dead Star @ Etihad Stadium 2013 then please?

removed and added

Please can I keep unintended at Ricoh Arena 22/5/13 Thank you

added

I'd like to keep Dead Star @ Stadio Olimpico, Turin 29/06/2013

thx

added

Can I trade in Unnatural Selection for, if it is not taken, the gig at the BB&T Center (22.02.2013)? Thanks.

removed and added

Can I please also keep Unnatural Selection instead of the Ashamed bassline and outro? :p

removed and added

Can I keep Guiding Light?

it's taken

Hi Not sure if any of these are taken... Can I be keeper of:

Matts Finger Clicking in Time is Running Out and/or piano intro to Sing for Absolution?

:p

the first one is taken. the second one added

Hey I'd like to take the St. Petersburg gig from my keeps and add Yes Please from Helsinki, thank you :)

removed and added

Can I keep the drumming in Animals please?

added

Please may I keep Dead Star - Etihad Stadium, Manchester?

added

Can I please keep the ending of Hoodoo? And the middle section of Unsustainable? Thank you.

both added

Don't really know why this isn't taken, but can I keep the B-Side to Starlight?

AKA Hidden Track

AKA You Fucking Motherfucker...

Please? :)

Thank you!

it's taken

Can I be the keeper of Matt's 7-String E-Shape guitar please? :)

added

Can I please keep Tom Kirk's backing vocals during CTMEOY at the Zepp?

Thank you :)

added

Somehow muggins here never spotted this thread :facepalm: Any-hooo... s'pose I could have my keeper-hood of the TSP Deftones-homage and B&H guitar squeals made official, please?

both added

But can I still keep the "doo doo doo dabba dabba"s in the Hidden Track thank you maybe

it's taken

May I please keep Matt screaming "OCEAN" in Unnatural Selection? :)

Thank you :)

added

Can I keep Fury from Pittsburgh?

added

• 2 months later...

Hi RedStar, I had a quick look through the list and there's a few things I've returned but they are still listed under my name (my old username was little_mini_nassie, so my keeps will have to be renamed to Blype too).

The ones I don't own are Dom saying g'day in Brisbane 06/12/10, and happy birthday being sung to him on the same date.

I'd also like to return light reflecting off the Mirror Manson and Dom saying 'Are these going to explode?' from this article.

Thank you! :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Please could i keep the Back in Black riff used at the end of Hysteria @ Emirates Stadium on the sunday and also please could i keep Matts Red Trousers and Chris' Red Leather Jacket from the same gig ?

all added

Is it possible to keep muse's final t2l concert on 13/12/13?

And maybe Matt's "ring ding ding ding..." that happened before SMBH please?

(

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DrGFVXWfO5c&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DDrGFVXWfO5c 

)

Hopefully i actually get to keep something now.

all added

Hi RedStar, I had a quick look through the list and there's a few things I've returned but they are still listed under my name (my old username was little_mini_nassie, so my keeps will have to be renamed to Blype too).

The ones I don't own are Dom saying g'day in Brisbane 06/12/10, and happy birthday being sung to him on the same date.

I'd also like to return light reflecting off the Mirror Manson and Dom saying 'Are these going to explode?' from this article.

Thank you! :)

all updated

Hello! May I please keep MK Ultra as set opener? Thank you! :)

added

Hi may I please keep matts little sing of what does the fox say, his 'SANTA CLAUS IS COMING, COME ON!' and possibly his alteration of undisclosed desires lyrics to "please me, fuck me how it's done" all from the last Sydney gig? Thanks

another user claimed the first one just before you.

the other keeps added

May I keep the guitar solo in Guiding Light? :awesome::happy:

added

Hello! Could I be the pwoud keeper of Matt's teardrop while performing Endlessly in Wembley Arena 2003? Thank you :)

added

May I keep the microphone that Dom almost swallows on the HAARP DVD while saying "How is it going Wemb-uh-ley?"

added

• 1 month later...

Archived