RedStar hasn't been active since Sept of last year, apparently?

If people are still into this thing, maybe we should get someone new?

Shit, I've got time on my hands, I could do it temporarily.

That would be great! Shame I still have a bit of a wait. I joined muse.mu about a year ago but had no idea that it was separate from the forum account. So much for grabbing a decent keep.:LOL:

So, if this thing ever gets started up again and no one wants it (don't think I've seen anyone claim it), I would be more than willing to keep Revolt :happy:

I was going to say that, but that task is for you, I'm not too patient too keep Revolt. It would be hard, and you know it :LOL::LOL:

Hello there.

I am the keeper of several things and have been for many years, but I changed my user name from Violet80s to •am• a while back and forgot to update things here. Can you please update my keeps with my new name?

I am the keeper of

Apocalypse Please

Futurism

gigs in Texas / Texas gigs

MOTP Intro

The Small Print

Chris' ever changing tummy

Chris' shoulders

Chris' harmonica skills

Chris' skinny jeans

Chris' overall sexiness

I understand the rules now say 3 per category, but please let me remind you that these have been my keeps for years since the rule used to be 5 per category and i've had these since before this thread and some from the very beginning of this thread.

Please please please update my name on my keeps.

Who mods this section, so I can PM them? No more requests until we get it sorted out. ;)

Oooops sorry, I should have scrolled up first before posting. I just saw the thread and remembered that I needed to update my name.

Well... whenever this gets sorted... let me know :)

Archived