i just woke up laughing and had a big smile on my face all day long!

There was something in the air that night,

the stars were bright, Fernando.

They were shining there for you and me,

for liberty, Fernando.

thats sooo great, right we need to find someone who can top that. Although Chris dancing with pinapples does come close

I had a dream I was front row at a muse concert a couple of days after I got into them. I vaguely remember having a dream where I met Matt, but I don't remember exactly what happened. I think he came into work and ordered a book off me.

The first one was sort of funny, because the stage looked really shit, there was water all over it, and wires everywhere. They could have electrocuted themselves. It was great though, it was like they were playing a festival, but I was the other side of the barrier, closer to the band. I got told off by a roadie for tripping over some wires.

I had a dream where I had kinky sex with dom, then I woke up in a different dream where I was in bed with matt, then I woke up from that dream and I was at Chris's house watching football(UK). It was crazy.

hahaha. My only muse dream i can actually remember (There has probably been more) was they were being interviewed about their glastonbury 04 performance in the middle of the desert.... then lizo mazimba the presenter of newsround pops out of nowhere and shoots chris for no apparent reason, but it turns out that chris is wearing a bullet proof vest and hes ok, they then chase after lizo, but instead of killing him for some reason the band start building a tree house in the middle of the desert, which slowly turns into my mates back garden. Then the tree house magically turned into a pirate ship, and the dream went a bit piratey from there.

...... I should really stop eating cheese before bedtime lol!

That and cut down on the shrooms!. :LOL:

What lizo mazimba was doing there i dont know, i havent watched newsround for like 5 years :confused:

I had a random dream that I was seeing Muse in America, but my flight went through Sweden! I was going through a Swedish airport, and picked up a t shirt for Matt, it had an octopus on and some swedish writing. All of a sudden I was in the street in the US, I don't know where, but it was like the back streets, similar to terraced houses in the UK. I wanted a UK flag to hold up during Muse's set so that they'd see me and know I was from the UK. I looked all round this shop but they only had some random country, and for reason I settled for that quite happily!

I was so excited about giving Matt that octopus shirt, I have no idea what the writing was, it was like a speech bublle, the octopus was saying something!:LOL:

I dreamed I was in their show! :indiff:

I never dreamed about that in my life!

openingact9ez.jpg

:rolleyes:

:LOL: :LOL: I think I've already seen it before. Nice, no pretentious, isn't it Iv?

yay my first replies, now i need more. they are some cool dreams, most of my dreams are of matt, and they are always interupted before the good bit.

So, I think that you should to called it by "What's the best Matt Bellamy related dream you've ever had?":p

So maybe, I'd be able to reply you....

*kiding

Re-edit: Actually, I think I never dreamt with Muse yet. However, if I have dreamt probably I won't remember what I dreamt 'cause lately I can't remember any of my dreams.... =/

:LOL: :LOL: I think I've already seen it before. Nice, no pretentious, isn't it Iv?

So, I think that you should to called it by "What's the best Matt Bellamy related dream you've ever had?":p

So maybe, I'd be able to reply you....

*kiding

Re-edit: Actually, I think I never dreamt with Muse yet. However, if I have dreamt probably I won't remember what I dreamt 'cause lately I can't remember any of my dreams.... =/

Thats a good point, maaybe i shouldve called the thread whats the best Matt Bellamy related dream you've had. probs would have been better, oh well never mind.

Thats a good point, maaybe i shouldve called the thread whats the best Matt Bellamy related dream you've had. probs would have been better, oh well never mind.

No it wouldn't. It'd be full of sickening fangirls and their horrible "I had sex with Matt and he asked me to marry him" fantasies.

yay my first replies, now i need more. they are some cool dreams, most of my dreams are of matt, and they are always interupted before the good bit.

How do you know that? You've never got that far! What's the good bit? Him doing you like a cheap whore?

Yeah. Bingo. :stunned:

£10 says that if you ever get that far, he calls you a fat slut and leaves.

:LOL:

Him doing you like a cheap whore?

:LOL:

Have you got some sort of device that lets you into my subconscious? :stunned:

[Max/Popey/Mort or anyone else who will make a comment directed at me...Oh come on I had to get a reference in this thread somewhere]

Have you got some sort of device that lets you into my subconscious? :stunned:

[Max/Popey/Mort or anyone else who will make a comment directed at me...Oh come on I had to get a reference in this thread somewhere]

:stunned:

Y'lost me.

Oooh, I've got a clinic. :(