still think its harsh but if you insist on posting inane, but humerous crap, your gonna get some stick. Learnt that lesson the hard way, See THIS thread for details

I've found inane humerous crap is the way to go, a chat board is no place for anything intelligent.

still think its harsh but if you insist on posting inane, but humerous crap, your gonna get some stick. Learnt that lesson the hard way, See THIS thread for details

I also love the typo in the thread title. :LOL:

Though that's probably been spelled out to you numerous times within this thread. I didn't bother to read it all.

Though that's probably been spelled out to you numerous times within this thread. I didn't bother to read it all.

actually suprisingly enough your the only one. but like all my typos i dont notice it til its too late and i cant do a thing about it.

It's amazing the joy that can be created by a typing error. Looks like Shiro is set up for a stonking weekend.

It's amazing the joy that can be created by a typing error. Looks like Shiro is set up for a stonking weekend.

look im doing a PSYCHOLOGY degree not ENGLISH. and anyways with my spelling errors and other ungrammatical things, id probally fail miserably

look im doing a PSYCHOLOGY degree not ENGLISH. and anyways with my spelling errors and other ungrammatical things, id probally fail miserably

I wasn't having a go at you. I just found it astounding that someone can find a typing error on a chat board the height of hilarity.

I wasn't having a go at you. I just found it astounding that someone can find a typing error on a chat board the height of hilarity.

thats ok, all my mates comment on the amount of spelling errors i can have in one sentence. its like my brain knows what i want to say, but theres a rebellious bit that contols my fingers, and it wants to make me look stupid. or at least the non rebellious bits.

I'm waiting for someone to miss a comma, it'll make a great story for the boys down the pub.

Right well in that case, I'm going to make sure that I check my post carefully and correct any grammatical errors there may be, before I submit it.

Is that ok with everyone else?