Once I had a dream I was at a festival dedicated to Muse, and people were giving out CDs. Then it turned out that they were Radiohead CDs (I KNOW! What's with that???), and then Matt came up onstage with Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand, saying that he was his best friend.

Weird, eh? :stunned:

Tres bizarre.

Actually, i had TWO dreams the other night involving Muse.

The first one was that i was in a Sealife centre, and there were loads of people ( probs about 50 or so) crowded around this door in the restaurant area. I kept hearing "Muse" being mentionned, so i joined the end of this queue. Suddenly, a door opened right in front of me and Matt walked past, saw me and stopped so i could take his photo, i said "thanks matt" and he winked and said he'd see me later :confused: Then Chris walked past, and stopped for a photo too.

They walked onto this raised platform that was the stage, where Dom magically appeared :stunned: and everyone crowded around. They started playing TIRO, and i took some more pics, then they started Hoodoo, and i was woken up :mad: -with Hoodoo playing in my head!

Anyway, when i went back to sleep,i had another dream where Matt and Dom were round my house having an interview in my back garden. Then Matt came in and took this tray out of my oven, which looked like it had baked mash potato on it with sausages :confused: and asked me to try some, which i did and it was really nice! :LOL: Then i chatted with him and Dom, and they left saying, "see you later".

I wish. :(

Once I had a dream I was at a festival dedicated to Muse, and people were giving out CDs. Then it turned out that they were Radiohead CDs (I KNOW! What's with that???), and then Matt came up onstage with Alex Kapranos from Franz Ferdinand, saying that he was his best friend.

Weird, eh? :stunned:

Nice Combo :happy:

Tres bizarre.

The first one was that i was in a Sealife centre, and there were loads of people ( probs about 50 or so) crowded around this door in the restaurant area. I kept hearing "Muse" being mentionned, so i joined the end of this queue. Suddenly, a door opened right in front of me and Matt walked past, saw me and stopped so i could take his photo, i said "thanks matt" and he winked and said he'd see me later :confused: Then Chris walked past, and stopped for a photo too.

They walked onto this raised platform that was the stage, where Dom magically appeared :stunned: and everyone crowded around. They started playing TIRO, and i took some more pics, then they started Hoodoo, and i was woken up :mad: -with Hoodoo playing in my head!

Anyway, when i went back to sleep,i had another dream where Matt and Dom were round my house having an interview in my back garden. Then Matt came in and took this tray out of my oven, which looked like it had baked mash potato on it with sausages :confused: and asked me to try some, which i did and it was really nice! :LOL: Then i chatted with him and Dom, and they left saying, "see you later".

These dreams are very disturbing... maybe they have some Psycologial effect on people.... or something!!!

The only dream i had about muse (It isn't actualy a dream)... Almost everyday I wake up singing MUSE!!! I love it!!! it's very wierd.. but i like it!!!

Well I had a dream once that I was at the Wembley concert (which i am going to in november) and the whole hall was extremely empty while muse were on so I decided to walk to the front and I was taking these amazing pictures of Matthew Bellamy really close up because he was laying back on this podium thing and playing his guitar...and his shirt lifted up a bit and I was zooming in on his stomach:eek:

It was so weird...and when i woke up it took me a few moments to realise that it was a dream and I was soo dissapointed that I didnt have these photos on my camera...:'(

I wish I could have a better Muse dream then that...but speaking of weird dreams, I had a dream once where I died on my bed (and before i died i knew i was going to) and all of a sudden i was a ghost, and i felt really sad and it was dark outside so i looked at my window and caught my reflection against the pitch black sky and i was deathly pale. Then I walked out of my room and my best friend told me that I can't walk in the spot where I died because my feet would sink through...it's weird because before that bit happened in the dream there was a lochness monster involved somewhere...................................I should get some help...:(

Tres bizarre.

:LOL: :LOL: i wish i had dreams like that lol

hhmmm, my hubby had a Muse dream the other night. We were both in a working mens club, all these old fellas sitting around smoking pipes, drinking brown ale ect, saying to us "oh the entertainments rubbish, he turns up every week and none of us like his songs", but we stay to give it a go.

anyway, this old bloke, all beardy, gets up on stage and starts singing Starlight, very slowly, in welsh (WTF?), and adds this amazing twiddly guitar bit at the end. Everyone else in the club is just shaking their heads and moaning, and we are both leaping up and down shouting for more and giving him the big thumbs up......what does it mean???

ps - my husband doesn't even speak welsh- it was what he "percieved" as being welsh.

hhmmm, my hubby had a Muse dream the other night. We were both in a working mens club, all these old fellas sitting around smoking pipes, drinking brown ale ect, saying to us "oh the entertainments rubbish, he turns up every week and none of us like his songs", but we stay to give it a go.

anyway, this old bloke, all beardy, gets up on stage and starts singing Starlight, very slowly, in welsh (WTF?), and adds this amazing twiddly guitar bit at the end. Everyone else in the club is just shaking their heads and moaning, and we are both leaping up and down shouting for more and giving him the big thumbs up......what does it mean???

ps - my husband doesn't even speak welsh- it was what he "percieved" as being welsh.

Lol, that's really strange!

Wow..so I had a Muse dream last night..and boy...was I pissed when I woke up..!

I just had the STRANGEST dream..I'm not sure what to think of it..

Basically Mr. and Ms. Blake decided to get us together on some sort of field trip to an amusement park..and Muse was going to be there..performing..

and it was next to a beach..

Surprised I'm so confused.

They told us that we could ride the coasters and whatnot and that Muse was going to be hanging with us after the performance, and I was really excited. Then they told us that we were to play on the beach for a while and just have some fun before going to the coasters..so I did ..

but I wound up making out with Mehbucket on the beach..

who seemed extremely attracted to me (and my dream self to him)

???:confused: ??? :LOL:

so then they announce that Muse is going to be riding the coasters with us...I jump up and try to find my clothes, and I start searching for a T-Shirt that says Muse on it, and wind up searching for the logo to print it out and paint it on a shirt..

O_o

FOr RL...Last night I heard on the radio that they were GIVING AWAY Muse tickets for MOn. Sept. 18th..

but I'M supposed to be asleep, so I can't call in to win them. HOW DEPRESSING!??

FOr RL...Last night I heard on the radio that they were GIVING AWAY Muse tickets for MOn. Sept. 18th..

but I'M supposed to be asleep, so I can't call in to win them. HOW DEPRESSING!??

That sucks.

The dream i had last night didn't really have Muse in (not that i can remember), but i was in a big hall, and Hysteria was playing constantly, and i was fighting someone! Throwing them around the room and such! :stunned: And it was completely dark.

As i'm truly not a violent person, i was kinda confused/worried when i woke up.

I know what you mean..my first thought after waking up was "oh man! It's not real?!"

partially because I'd LOVE to see Muse live and hang with them..and partially because Meh's an Auissie..and a nice one at that..:p

But then I wondered what was "wrong" with me because the dream was really off-the-wall and strange..

I remember a dream where the devil and my two best friends tried to kill me ( the devil was Richard Gere ). After some tryings he held a voodoo doll made of yogurt cups and wool in his hand and tried to kill me with that. It reminded me a little bit of Le Chuck and the rest of monkey island...:pirate:

I remember a dream where the devil and my two best friends tried to kill me ( the devil was Richard Gere ). After some tryings he held a voodoo doll made of yogurt cups and wool in his hand and tried to kill me with that. It reminded me a little bit of Le Chuck and the rest of monkey island...:pirate:

:LOL: Richard Gere...oh...lovely! :D I'm sorry...the mental image of Richard GEre as the Devil :D

Richard Gere was more frighting than the devil... :D the whole thing was quite abstract...but entertaining :D

I can bet! :LOL: I get good laughs from my dreams sometimes..

Here's what a friend off of the Rathergood.com forum posted..and my reply to that..

Oo oo, we're doing dreams in psychology atm!! Cool!!

Apparantly, you're most likely to dream about something that's happened during the day, or that you have been mulling over, cos' then you can solve it in your dream. That's why people say "got a problem? sleep on it!"

Weird. I know I've been on a bout of "anti romance" and whatnot..but I haven't really been thinking about Mehbucket..I've been more wondering what to do about my romance problems in RL...

Maybe the mehbucket part stemmed from watching Rockstar:Supernova...(Toby Rand was the Melbournian that came in third from the top..even though he and Lukas Rossi were WAY better than Dilana..) and of course got added to my romantic wishes...but the closes Melbournian I know is Meh? *hmmm*

I'M thinking too much..

and the Muse part comes from the fact that the tickets for MOnday's show are 30 dollars and I REALLY want to see them, but the past two nights the Late NIghtLyrics contest on 94.5 the Buzz have been easy and I couldn't call in because I'M supposed to be "asleep"

• 4 weeks later...

This has probally been posted before but seeing as I haven't been here all that long, I wouldn't know.

So that is my question, whats the best Muse related dream you've had. It can feature all of them or just one, tis up to you!

So I guess I should start this one off, my best dream was that they played a private concert for me and my mates, it was fantastic. It felt soo real, but unfortunatly it got to the end and I was woken up by my mum before the best bit.