I just had a really weird one last night, it was Matt and the group all in this desert place for a party, and everyone I know was there, and Matt wanted a Snickers, so of course, me and some random kids I don't know race to the snack shop to get Matt a snickers bar. (God knows why) but some other girl won. Then for some random unknown reason Matt decides he'll give us all four questions to ask. The others ask random stupid questions, but mine are strange and funny, so for some weird and totally out of reality reason, Matt walks after me and wants to talk with me. Then we're in this weird desert adobe building area and it explodes, flinging Matt far off into a car. Then I woke up. It was really weird.

:eek: Yesterday I read your post about your dream and this night I dreamed about muse!!! Here I go:

I was Matt's girlfriend (yes!) and I overhearded Dom talking to his girlfriend when we where all doing laundry (?!?!) He was coming up with names for babies he wanted to have with his girl (don't remember the names...) So I said: well, I quess I'll be talking to Matt then!

Dom: Why?

Me: Well, you want to take a break then right?

And then I woke up screaming because I thought Muse was gonna quit... And then it would be my fault, cuz I talked to Matt about Dom wanna quit and aaahhh

I also read the forum 'when will muse quit' and that was very depressing...

that was not strange dream, but... it is related to Muse, to be presice, with Matt. i dreamt that i talk with him in LITHUANIAN language after Muse's concert. and i reproach him that they don't come to Lithuania. then i thought, like, what the hell he's talking in Lithuanian?? and i woke up. very pity, that i can't remember anything we talked more about.

pineapples are a symbol of unreqainted love and a spiky tropical fruit wide spread throughout the caribbean

So according to my Dream, Chris is dancing to that :LOL:

So according to my Dream, Chris is dancing to that :LOL:

According to my Dream dictionary ( :LOL: ) pineapples are a symbol of good health and prosperity and whoever dreams of one will soon be getting an invitation of some kind (like a celebration). I spend my money on such shite! :LOL:

According to my Dream dictionary ( :LOL: ) pineapples are a symbol of good health and prosperity and whoever dreams of one will soon be getting an invitation of some kind (like a celebration). I spend my money on such shite! :LOL:

yeh i thouht abt getting one of those once but i prefer my brain.....that sound like im saying you dont have one...which im not.....and im not being sarcastic...and the hole im digging myself into is getting bigger....and bigger

maybe then its dom that never returned his love, and now he truly knows that all hope is lost!what movements was he making as he danced, i think im onto something:LOL:

:LOL:

Well there was this stand thing he put the Pineapples on, and he danced around them. It was like a jig thing, so he was shuffling his feet. I think at one stage he held one of the pineapples in his hands and he had it in the air. (like a Father/Mother playing with thier child) It's a bit bleak :stunned:

Well there was this stand thing he put the Pineapples on, and he danced around them. It was like a jig thing, so he was shuffling his feet. I think at one stage he held one of the pineapples in his hands and he had it in the air. (like a Father/Mother playing with thier child) It's a bit bleak :stunned:

woah this sound like a dance of intense remorse for the one he loved.his placing it on the stand away from him symbolsises the seperation that has been forced betwwen them, and his clasping one is like a last goodbye before they must part foreverand also he is cradling this pienapple, which symbolises dom, to protect him...His putting it on a stand is also a way of dom finding a stable resting place away from the turbulance of the jig which unwinds around him. the shuffle is a tribute to michael jackson, dom was always a fan.

so you see now?

very simple!

what else happened?

woah this sound like a dance of intense remorse for the one he loved.his placing it on the stand away from him symbolsises the seperation that has been forced betwwen them, and his clasping one is like a last goodbye before they must part foreverand also he is cradling this pienapple which symbolises dom to protect him...His putting it on a stand is also a way of dom finding a stable resting place away from the turbulance of the jig which unwinds around him. the shuffle is a tribute to michael jackson, dom was always a fan.

so you see now?

very simple!

what else happened?

Haha yeah I do, does make a lot of sense!

I woke up after that really, my mate brought a hawaiin skirt and we walked off. Then I woke up! :stunned: And Chris was wearing a Hawaiin shirt as well

ah ha ha but what colour were these so called shirts?

Well Chris was wearing a bright blue one with some flowers on it (not sure of the colour) he was wearing jeans too. And my mate brought a yellow one but it was a skirt, so it had like hay and thatched bits :stunned:

Well Chris was wearing a bright blue one with some flowers on it (not sure of the colour) he was wearing jeans too. And my mate brought a yellow one but it was a skirt, so it had like hay and thatched bits :stunned:

i see!well chris is wearing a classic melancholy colour, youre subconcious must have put him in it for its significance to his mood and youre sad news.The flowers represent dom's innocence:LOL: .

and the skirt, well the skirt reflects your wish to see chris in a straw skirt!obviously!whudnt we all?no just kidding....illl have to think about the skirt one!

in the mean time have you had any other muse related weird-ass dreams?

i see!well chris is wearing a classic melancholy colour, youre subconcious must have put him in it for its significance to his mood and youre sad news.The flowers represent dom's innocence:LOL: .

and the skirt, well the skirt reflects your wish to see chris in a straw skirt!obviously!whudnt we all?no just kidding....illl have to think about the skirt one!

in the mean time have you had any other muse related weird-ass dreams?

:LOL: nah thats my weirdest. but thanks for decphiering my dream!

altho I did have a dream that I was with muse on a canoe, was ageeeeeeeeeeeeees ago