describe!if u want and its my pleasure by the way i am a trained pschologist

Ahh that makes sense :)

ok! well, if i remember there was a field and a lake at the bottom. with this small wooden thing like a small pier, and there was a canoe. I went down to this canoe (i was on my own) and out of no where, muse appeared! dom was wearing shades and said HI! thier clothes were like the clothes they wore during the absolution tour. we just hanged around for about then chris said 'look! a canoe' altho it was right infornt of us lol. so we got on it, i was at the back and i think matt was at the front. i was behind dom, and dom was keep going 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and waving his arms about. Then i woke up :LOL:

Ahh that makes sense :)

ok! well, if i remember there was a field and a lake at the bottom. with this small wooden thing like a small pier, and there was a canoe. I went down to this canoe (i was on my own) and out of no where, muse appeared! dom was wearing shades and said HI! thier clothes were like the clothes they wore during the absolution tour. we just hanged around for about then chris said 'look! a canoe' altho it was right infornt of us lol. so we got on it, i was at the back and i think matt was at the front. i was behind dom, and dom was keep going 'weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee' and waving his arms about. Then i woke up :LOL:

ha ha ok, by the way im no psychologist im kidding i wud be shit.u changed ur d/pic, its nice.

anyway to buisness:

well the field is clearly peaceful, with the water beelow im guessinf=g it was quiet lush...so you are feeling calm, healthy and prospering.the canoe tehtered there represents a way forward into the unkown away from your safe haven.

however you are curious none the less and move towards it and then there is dom!and matt!and chris!you see they are the voices of your conscience, in late twenty year old prog-rockstar form...i wish my conscience was like that that wud be cool:happy: .anyway when dom says hi how do u feel?

his specs indicate something deeper, something youre not being shown.he is masking his soul...

thats all ill reveal for now , illl finish it soon

ha ha ok, by the way im no psychologist im kidding i wud be shit.u changed ur d/pic, its nice.

anyway to buisness:

well the field is clearly peaceful, with the water beelow im guessinf=g it was quiet lush...so you are feeling calm, healthy and prospering.the canoe tehtered there represents a way forward into the unkown away from your safe haven.

however you are curious none the less and move towards it and then there is dom!and matt!and chris!you see they are the voices of your conscience, in late twenty year old prog-rockstar form...i wish my conscience was like that that wud be cool:happy: .anyway when dom says hi how do u feel?

his specs indicate something deeper, something youre not being shown.he is masking his soul...

thats all ill reveal for now , illl finish it soon

Thanks! :LOL: Think im smiling when he said hi, I thought it was typical Dom with the Specs lol Thanks once again. :happy:

Well I had another dream last night! Not as weird as the others tho.

I was watching Tv, the Ads were on and Muse were on one of these Ads. Chris & Dom were on some Leather Chairs and Matt was standing beside Chris, Matt was wearing an Arsenal Shirt (underneath his Jacket). They all said 'Hi!' and Dom waved, then Matt did 2 cartwheels and landed next to Dom. Then he stroked Doms hair, then the add ended :stunned: Then shortly after I texted my mate saying 'OMG Matt's a Gooner' :LOL:

Well I had another dream last night! Not as weird as the others tho.

I was watching Tv, the Ads were on and Muse were on one of these Ads. Chris & Dom were on some Leather Chairs and Matt was standing beside Chris, Matt was wearing an Arsenal Shirt (underneath his Jacket). They all said 'Hi!' and Dom waved, then Matt did 2 cartwheels and landed next to Dom. Then he stroked Doms hair, then the add ended :stunned: Then shortly after I texted my mate saying 'OMG Matt's a Gooner' :LOL:

Is Matt an Arsenal supporter!?! :LOL:

I love hearing about other peoples dreams with famous people in :LOL: I've had some funny ones with actors and stuff in but I can't remember them now.

Hahaha..you know, I've had some that scared me awake just because they were so strange....not really scary, just extremely odd, like out of a really twisted version of Beetlejuice (I'm aware of it being twisted, just make it more so and you have the dream)

Once I was dreaming I was at home, and with a friend...and he turned to someone else..then disappeared. So my (surprisingly calm?) dream self looks around and this green-eyed black-haired fellow walks in, and says hi, and then the room turns into a party! I hadn't heard about Muse during that time, but I could swear that "Cave" was playing..I believe maybe the dream was after watching "Little Nicky".

anyway..the guy just disappears, so I wander around the party and see him sitting in a corner, and THEN I wake up..

at the time I couldn't say more than "that was a wierd dream!" but now I can remember it.

Very odd.

I went to Sainsburys in Ipswich earlier and I saw a Chris LookaLike near where the fruit is, and he was looking at the Pineapples :eek::stunned::LOL: That is just freaky!

I've never started a thread which has avoided death for so long! Wow! I thank you all for the life-support :)

I have dreamed absolutely nothing recently. Nothing at all. Does that make me unimaginative?

On a different note my friends are all off at festivals seeing Franz Ferdinand and the Kaiser Chiefs and the Rakes and Bloc Party and Rufus Wainwright and Radiohead and We Are Scientists and MUSE!!! and Maximo Park and (etc)......................................while I'm spending my time on eight hour round trips to go and see universities.

I'm walking along a dark corridor. I bump into something. A wall? Or a door? "Through here please" a voice says. I open the door and walk out onto a huge stage. It's some massive open-air festival. There are thousands of people. They all start screaming and cheering when I appear. I look around and see Chris and Dom waiting with their instruments. "Where the hell you been?" Dom asks me. I am bewildered. A stagehand puts a guitar in my hands. Chris starts playing the bassline from Muscle Museum. The crowd goes absolutely wild. I recognise my cue, but miss it totally. I look at the guitar. I've no idea how to play this thing. I strike some random chords, they sound awful. Chris looks at me angrily and starts again. The crowd cheers, but less. I stuff up again and mumble something about not feeling well. I hear Chris say to Dom "He's full of shrooms again." I turn to them. "You guys play, I'll just sing." Chris starts the bass. I hear myself singing "She had something to confess to" My voice sounds weird and I am horribly out of tune. Chris and Dom stop and stare at me. The crowd starts shouting things like "You suck Bellamy" and "Get off you junkie." I pick up the microphone and say "I'm not Matt Bellamy. I'm someone else trapped in his body. He's probably in mine." The moment it comes out, I can't believe I said something so stupid to so many people. They're laughing and screaming. Chris taps me on the shoulder. "You better get off now." As I'm walking offstage with tears in my eyes, I hear Chris speaking to the crowd. "We have an annoucement to make. Matt Bellamy is no longer a member of Muse. Instead, Billy Joe Armstrong, formerly of Green Day, has accepted to be our lead singer..." I can't believe my ears, but that's where it ends.

What does this mean Dr Woteva? Am I going mad? Anyway, it would have been funny if it hadn't been so real. I can just see Billy Joe singing Feeling Good...

I'm walking along a dark corridor. I bump into something. A wall? Or a door? "Through here please" a voice says. I open the door and walk out onto a huge stage. It's some massive open-air festival. There are thousands of people. They all start screaming and cheering when I appear. I look around and see Chris and Dom waiting with their instruments. "Where the hell you been?" Dom asks me. I am bewildered. A stagehand puts a guitar in my hands. Chris starts playing the bassline from Muscle Museum. The crowd goes absolutely wild. I recognise my cue, but miss it totally. I look at the guitar. I've no idea how to play this thing. I strike some random chords, they sound awful. Chris looks at me angrily and starts again. The crowd cheers, but less. I stuff up again and mumble something about not feeling well. I hear Chris say to Dom "He's full of shrooms again." I turn to them. "You guys play, I'll just sing." Chris starts the bass. I hear myself singing "She had something to confess to" My voice sounds weird and I am horribly out of tune. Chris and Dom stop and stare at me. The crowd starts shouting things like "You suck Bellamy" and "Get off you junkie." I pick up the microphone and say "I'm not Matt Bellamy. I'm someone else trapped in his body. He's probably in mine." The moment it comes out, I can't believe I said something so stupid to so many people. They're laughing and screaming. Chris taps me on the shoulder. "You better get off now." As I'm walking offstage with tears in my eyes, I hear Chris speaking to the crowd. "We have an annoucement to make. Matt Bellamy is no longer a member of Muse. Instead, Billy Joe Armstrong, formerly of Green Day, has accepted to be our lead singer..." I can't believe my ears, but that's where it ends.

What does this mean Dr Woteva? Am I going mad? Anyway, it would have been funny if it hadn't been so real. I can just see Billy Joe singing Feeling Good...

:eek:

Nooooooooooo Not Billy Joe!

I dunno if it's a good thing or a bad thing that i had a Muse related dream last night- quite weird though:

I went to see Placebo do a gig, somewhere i don't know, in this huge buildong that was mainly made out of wood. I walked straight to the front through the mass of people already there, and found my best friend there waiting for me. Placebo came on, and started playing- i can't remember what song though. When they'd finished that song, Brian Molko (frontman) asked me, for no apparent reason, up on stage, to sit next to the drummer.

Next thing i know, i'm sat down, but not next to the Placebo drummer, but Dom from Muse :stunned: then Muse, as they suddenly became, started playing Hysteria, with me sitting next to Dom, watching him play the drums throughout. When it finishes, i say thanks to Dom who nods and smiles at me:happy: , and i get off the stage and stand next to my mate again.

Muse suddenly become Placebo again, who announce that they are having requests for the last three songs, and there's a place to write down requests in the middle of the hall. Then, there's a big scuffle, and a crowd of peole are suddenly onstage and you can't see the band. When the stage clears, Muse is there, but their instruments- drum kit, guitars and keyboard- have all disappeared, stolen:eek: . So, everyone leaves, and i and my friend are alone in the huge building. We go outside, to see loads of people searching in the town. Then i see Muse coming back, and i walk out to greet them. I try to say thank you to Matt for asking me onstage ( even though it wasn't him?!), but he just mumbles something, and quickly walks by. The hall is quickly filled again, and as Muse go back onstage, they "turn into" Placebo again, who have their instruments, and break into "20th Century Boy".

I then woke up, very confused.

Haha, bloody hell that would not be good. It's Billie Joe Armstrong btw :D

ARGH! I had another dream with Muse in in last night! I hope i'm not getting obsessed......:rolleyes:

I don't get Muse dreams anymore :(

Perhaps I should think about them more often. Don't you tend to dream more about whatever it is that you think about a lot of during the day or something? :erm:

Perhaps I should think about them more often. Don't you tend to dream more about whatever it is that you think about a lot of during the day or something? :erm:

I havent had no Muse dreams either recently, I miss them :LOL:

Not usually. After seeing Placebo and 3 Doors Down in April, i was constantly thinking about them and listening to their music.

No dreams with them in though.

That's why i was so surprised to be having a dream with not only Muse in but Placebo too. :happy: