Have you got some sort of device that lets you into my subconscious? :stunned:

[Max/Popey/Mort or anyone else who will make a comment directed at me...Oh come on I had to get a reference in this thread somewhere]

It was just a case of when. :LOL:

No it wouldn't. It'd be full of sickening fangirls and their horrible "I had sex with Matt and he asked me to marry him" fantasies.

Good Point mate.

Also something tells me we have lost the plot somewhere along the line. I asked for you best dreams about Muse not about Nelly Furtado doing you like a cheap whore

Good Point mate.

Also something tells me we have lost the plot somewhere along the line. I asked for you best dreams about Muse not about Nelly Furtado doing you like a cheap whore

Wow. Who'd have thought we'd get off topic.... :stunned: I'm shocked. Truly.

I personally preferred the Nelly Furtado chat.

Yeah, but that doesn't involve talking about rubbish fantasies of telling Matt that "hes grate an then goin on the toor bus an sucking him of" so is not allowed

Y'know, every time I come in this part of the board, I become enraged at how stupid the kids are. I really wish it was Sept/oct 1999 again, when none of these stalkeresque spazhammers had heard of them and I was still a lowly student. :happy::LOL:

Yeah, but that doesn't involve talking about rubbish fantasies of telling Matt that "hes grate an then goin on the toor bus an sucking him of" so is not allowed

Y'know, every time I come in this part of the board, I become enraged at how stupid the kids are. I really wish it was Sept/oct 1999 again, when none of these stalkeresque spazhammers had heard of them and I was still a lowly student. :happy::LOL:

wow there is a lot of pent up hostility there

makes me kinda wish i hadnt started this thread