Muse Jokes

Iain Behr

• 2 weeks later...
So Muse were on the coast for vacation, and there was a huge tropical storm. 100 mph winds and everything, obviously very dangerous. But Matt is sitting by the open window next to the toaster. He toasts a piece of bread, butters it, and then just tosses it out the open window! He does this multiple times and eventually Dom has to ask why.

He says, "Matt, why are you throwing your toast out the window? That's just stupid. It just zooms away and disappears anyway cos of all the wind..."

And Matt says, "Oh come on Dom. Why are you asking that? Everyone knows that butter flies in hurricanes."

:awesome: ... :facepalm:

Love this one haha :p

• 1 month later...

Here's a bit of a long one:

One day, Matt, for reasons unknown, decided to get a cat. It was a very small cat, so he decided to name it Micro. One day, Matt was busy eating pasta with Dom and Chris, when Micro jumped off of a table and launched himself at Matt, digging his claws into Matt's arm. It cut him pretty deeply, and a good amount of blood was pouring out of his arm. Apparently it hurt a lot too, because Matt started screaming and crying like a little girl from the pain. He was extremely embarrassed to let Dom and Chris see him crying like that, so he tried to cover it up by singing. But it didn't work too well. Dom and Chris noticed, and when they were finished laughing at him, asked him what happened. Matt just wailed, "Micro cut me!"

And that is where the song Micro Cuts came from.

The jokes on here are so amuseing he's a few of my sad jokes, what was superdog thinking when Dom returned home from the awards ? Gosh you did WINALOT, but your late , and lie get you back when you have your next cup of tea . Ha ha yes I know its sad. But I tried. Ha ha. What are muses favourite sweets, matt mars bar, Chris milky way, Dom orbit chewing gum. How did Dom feel when the cafe got his sandwich order wrong. Cheesed off. :LOL:

• 3 weeks later...
Why shouldn't you let Matt near the King of Canada with a food processor?

Royal Canadian blended

Edit: No pun-intended

I really really really hope you're not Canadian... we don't exactly have a king... sort of, but he's not the King of Canada.

Dom after a date: "I quite like that Brianna-"

"spreading knife? Really Dom? Enough with the gay cheese! And don't even think about the blue--"

"Chee's not gay!"

Which reminds me of another joke thats unrelated to Muse, where a women challenges a dog to impress her using the words liver and cheese in one sentence. The dog replies "Liver alone, cheese mine!"

Oh boy, that was ruff....

I really really really hope you're not Canadian... we don't exactly have a king... sort of, but he's not the King of Canada.

:LOL: No i'm English and i've never been to Canada! I didn't know if there was or not but its the only way the "Joke" (Using that term loosely) works! ;)

:LOL: No i'm English and i've never been to Canada! I didn't know if there was or not but its the only way the "Joke" (Using that term loosely) works! ;)

Oh if your English thats still kind of no excuse! But so long you only said that for the joke... :shifty::chuckle:

• 8 months later...

Archived