5 Citizen Erased

6 Futrism

7 Map Of The Problematique

8 Dead Star

9 Sing for absolution

10 Space Dementia

I could go on...

Stockholm Syndrooooome.

They need to close with it more often rather than wasting the momentum on Knights. I seem to be at odds with the rest of the world in thinking Knights is a great opener.

i totally agree. it's a great closer to remind you of the great concert.

Very, very tough.

1. Sunburn - Never gets any less beautiful the more you hear it.

2. Citizen Erased - They should play this live more. Superb. Wonderful. Words can't describe how great a track this is.

3. Hysteria - Superb intro. Great riff. It just continues to thrill all the way through.

4. Stockholm Syndrome - Headbanging glory!

5. Knights Of Cydonia - It is over 6 minutes but doesn't feel like it. The intensity of the track keeps you inside its bizarrely wonderful realm the whole time.

6. Micro Cuts - Incredible singing. Makes me shudder.

7. Take A Bow - A real grower. At first I found the lyrics a little too unsettling but I got used to them and appreciate it for what it really is now - a political stomper with synths.

8. Map Of The Problematique - Not a big Depeche Mode fan but you can see where this song's influence lies. Great fun to drum to and the lyrics are very good also.

9. The Small Print - "Take, take all your need and I'll compensate your greed with broken hearts.....say, it'll make you insane, and it's bending the truth,you're to blame." Nuff said.

10. Bliss - Ethereal synths and keyboard make this a joy to listen to.

11. Soldier's Poem - Muse find the essence of this song perfectly and the tale of a soldier's broken life fits in wonderfully well.

12. Time Is Running Out - A monster of a bassline and the rest of it aint' bad either.

13. Thoughts Of A Dying Atheist - Nice idea and very open for interpretation.

14. Butterflies & Hurricanes - Proof that Bellamy is one of the best pianists of his generation.

15. Supermassive Black Hole - I personally fail to see how this is so different to what Muse normally do - It's barmy, has plenty of falsetto and is totally Muse.

16. Fillip - A great pop song. Very catcy and easy to listen to.

17. Unintended - Perhaps should be higher (which is testament to how good Muse are). Bellamy captures the listeners' attention and heart in this track.

18. Space Dementia - Like a lot of Muse, it's mad. I love it.

19. Assassin - Cue headbang.

20. City Of Delusion - More proof that Muse are different from so many other bands out there.

The synths on Bliss are crap. I can use the presets on my casio keyboard.

My favourite Muse song is Starlight.

Bliss is so much more epic compared to Starlight.

I much prefer the incredible piano arpeggios and their transition to synth than a very simple supposed piano hook.

arnt the synths quite similar in the chorus of Starlight and most of Bliss? :erm:

Bliss > Starlight :yesey:

The synths in Bliss are much much better than that of Starlight. Starlight's synth sounds are nowhere near as perfect as Bliss'.

It is a universal fact that Bliss is better than most Muse songs and Starlight most definitely falls into that category.

The synths on Bliss are crap. I can use the presets on my casio keyboard.

My favourite Muse song is Starlight.

You serious? Starlight is average at best. The synths might not seem great to you Casio Man but they sound pretty awesome on my ipod so I've no problem.

Bliss is so much more epic compared to Starlight.

I much prefer the incredible piano arpeggios and their transition to synth than a very simple supposed piano hook.

There goes NaZZex on the good old Bliss campaign again. :happy:

Put simply, Muse isn't my favourite band, although they come in at number 4, but I do believe are the greatest band. Similarly, TIRO is my favourite Muse song, but I believe that KoC is the greatest Muse song. In terms of overall epicness, I would have to agree, musicianship, I would have to agree, lyrics, I would have to agree, and then there's yet another edge. It's ridiculously overplayed stateside, and yet I cease to get sick of it. That's the sign of a classic right there.

• 4 weeks later...
well.. i love them all, because i'm always hear the full albums..:D but i think that the most vibrant are Hysteria(and the Interlude as intro turns it better:P), New Born, Showbiz, PIB, Muscle Museum, CE, MOTP, SFA and Space Dementia, i think than i've set them all.. but i like them all really (hullabaloo included) lol. sorry by the english..

Hey, GTFO my avatar.:mad::D

sorry but it has to be done. Its funny to c what people say. Best muse songs people bring it on!!

I have to say plug in baby, dead star, in ur world, SS, ok this could go on 4eva!! Noooooooooooooo!

Why has no one mention Sing for Absolution? That has got to be my favorite. The acoustic version is the best version, youtube it. Also, Soldier's Poem is such a sad song, that has to be my second favorite. Bliss gets a little annoying after a while.

• 2 weeks later...

In my entire 11 years of using the internet, I have NEVER joined a forum to simply submit a response until now...it was irresistible...

City of Delusion, followed by Butterflies and Hurricanes as a very very close second...

just had to give my 2 cents...

Archived