• 3 weeks later...

the grooved? whats that? details plz

OOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

only liek the best freaking song in the supermassive shrinking universe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Map of the Problematique and Citizen Erased are really good. If motp had a video and was played on mtv etc it would have been a top 5 no bother

this.

I can't believe MOTP wasn't pushed harder. Its a fucking mind-blowing song. All it needed was the Abbey Road footage put onto MTV and it would have been huge

Hm, nobody likes the new stuff? At the moment my favourites would be the following:

My #1 favourite song is definitely Undisclosed Desires (I just love the vocoder in the chorus).

And then come songs like Bliss (I love this kind of loop riff they do. It's just 3 chords, if you don't count the chorus), New Born (love the beginning :) ), Uprising (the Matt-choir in the chorus), Supermassive Black Hole (again the vocoder and the electric stile), Stockholm Syndrom, Hysteria (I very much like the second part of the solo, where you can hear 3 guitars playing NOT at the same time^^. But I surely also like the first part of the solo :) ), Resistance...ohhh and Butterflies & Hurricanes of course. I very much like string instruments. And there's also a vocoder in this song :) Haha, they like doing vocoder stuff I guess :D Time is running out. The synths at the beginning are sooo cool.

Sooo, I think that's it. You might have noticed that I very much like Muse^^ Can't wait for the Bern-concert to come <3

Archived