Back when I was in the 8th grade and BHR had just come out, I was browsing through muse songs on itunes because my friend told me to check them out. I heard the 30 second clip of Supermassive Black Hole and literally thought it was the best thing I had ever heard. I freaked out about it to everyone who would listen, and then I heard stuff like Bliss, Hysteria and Knights and I was like... :eek::eek::eek:

never looked back! :D

Blackout is a very sweet song, but I don't think it deserves a top 3 spot. :stunned:

Ahem. DOES IT NEED SAYING? *Cocks head towards username*

Time is Running Out, too- because you taught me to love Muse :happy:

I think it does, and you're entitiled to your own opinion, I think Blackout has a certain undefined quality that just exudes all kinds of emotions.

I need to practise my vocabulary...

I think it does, and you're entitiled to your own opinion, I think Blackout has a certain undefined quality that just exudes all kinds of emotions.

I need to practise my vocabulary...

That, uh, was confusing. :stunned:

Yeah, I know, we're all entitled to our own opinions. :happy: I know you're not a big fan on CE, are you? Well, that's just fine. I was just speaking out my opinion. At least I didn't say "BLACKOUT SUCKS ITS NOT THE BEST SONG EVRRR D:<", right? :p

Yeah, I know, we're all entitled to our own opinions. :happy: I know you're not a big fan on CE, are you? Well, that's just fine. I was just speaking out my opinion. At least I didn't say "BLACKOUT SUCKS ITS NOT THE BEST SONG EVRRR D:<", right? :p

CE is incredible, and so is blackout, but SS takes the top spot

Didnt mean to be offensive! >_<

I love CE, my top 10 muse songs is actually a list of around 25 :LOL:

Didnt mean to be offensive! >_<

I love CE, my top 10 muse songs is actually a list of around 25 :LOL:

My post wasn't meant to sound rude :stunned:

Anyway. That's gooood. CE is awesome.

If you've ever asked yourself why it's so popular, here's the answer. It's just so emotionally diverse- One half of the song is painful and dark, and some of the rest is sad, heartfelt and haunting. All stuffed into seven minutes. That's what did it for me- The first chorus, and the final minute, so beautiful.

Did that make any sense?

If you've ever asked yourself why it's so popular, here's the answer. It's just so emotionally diverse- One half of the song is painful and dark, and some of the rest is sad, heartfelt and haunting. All stuffed into seven minutes. That's what did it for me- The first chorus, and the final minute, so beautiful.

Did that make any sense?

Cross-Pollination does it better in 4 minutes.

And Butterflies in 5.

Did that make any sense?

:yesey:

1.Hysteria-Awesome basslines, varies fast between pitches, awesome solo and effects, perfect as you can get.

2.MK Ultra-Fast, Catchy, its just awesome.

3.The Groove-Brilliant riffs, excellent singing, varied sounds, cool effects, this should have made an album its so brilliant.

4.Citizen Erased-Only recently discovered this song since i joined the site, and i love it. Heavy, Fast, Soft, Loud, Calm, Dynamic, Slow-all in this one song, a joy to listen to, and a good one to bang your head to:)

5.Stockholm Syndrome-Headbandheadbangheadbandheadbang all throughout the song.

6.New Born-Good Intro, Heavy Riff, fast,catchy singing and awesome solo.

7-The Small Print

i have loads more!

Not in my books. At all. :indiff:

B&H can't really compare at all. It's not even that emotional. And C-P..Eh. It's a nice song, but again, it just can't compare.

Yeah I don't find B&H particularly emotional at all. The lyrics undermine it too much. "Best, you've got to be the best..." Yes, I get it, you're trying to be uplifting, gotcha. :LOL: Always thought it was sorta overrated.

Yeah I don't find B&H particularly emotional at all. The lyrics undermine it too much. "Best, you've got to be the best..." Yes, I get it, you're trying to be uplifting, gotcha. :LOL: Always thought it was sorta overrated.

It has more meaning than that behind it, if you know about the chaos theory. I find the lyrics particularly moving and motivational. Not directed at one person, but at the world itself.

What the fuck? Hoodoo is being compared to Citizen Erased? Sorry, but no. Just, no. They are waaaaaay too different, anyway. :p

Funny you should say that...

Here are my top 5 (constantly changing, by the way).

1. Overture

2. Citizen Erased

3. Hoodoo

Err...I guess I can only do a top 3, I have way too many favorite songs. :p

Archived