ok mate

(1) im not a guy!

(2) narrow minded? whateva u dont even know me how can u make that judgement

(3) I said that everyone was entitled to thier opinion. else why else would i have started the thread if i didnt want to hear it. Lighten up it was a joke.

(4) if i wanna use short text language or what eva then i will. more so if it displeases u.

sorry if u think im being mean. i like anyone who likes muse but man ur jus rude.

Again with the gender issue. By the way - that message wasn't aimed at you at all. . . You got the wrong end of the stick. I was talking RL. . . I said you didn't deserve what i said to you in the post to him?! I mean what the hell?!

Microcuts too. Although Eternally Missed... "once heard, never forgotten". In other words I've had it going round and round my head for the last week non-stop.

Oh, and lyrically I think Muse are rather weak. But who cares when the melodies are so great...

it's probably why they have so much international appeal. i mean, i'm not too pendantic about lyrics when they are in another language

it's probably why they have so much international appeal. i mean, i'm not too pendantic about lyrics when they are in another language
I suppose I just think it's a shame there's this one weak spot in their overall abilities. Not all their lyrics are weak, but some of them are a bit naff. Absolution is using loads of quasi-religious language but none of the songs say a great deal.

NOTE this is my opinion and I know lots of you will disagree...

NOTE this is my opinion and I know lots of you will disagree...

oooh you saved yourself there,

but anyway, i think the lyrics are good occaisionally, i must be the only person in the world who thinks TOADA has tremendous lyrics, even if the song is a little less tremendous, the great thing about muse lyrics is they are so obtuse you can twist them into all sorts of personal meanings, and i do frequently

best songs=Dark Shines/Stockholm Syndrome/Bliss/Cave/Fury

thankyou :D

ok, i have heaps, ill go from album to album?

showbiz: hate this and i'll love you; overdue

OoS: Bliss, Plug in Baby; Citizen Erased; Darkshines; Megalomania

Hullabaloo: Map of your head; The Gallery; Yes Please

Random 1-8: Host; Pink Ego Box

Absolution: Apocalypse Please; Butterflies and Hurricanes; Ruled By Secrecy and...of course, TSP

im so detailed

it's out of our control now

how can you even say what your favorite song is when most of you obviously haven't heard all songs except for absolution and some stuff you downlaoded off kazaa ??

hey if people choose songs off absolution doesnt mean they aint heard the rest of muse stuff. dear me how presumptuous.

• 2 years later...

i reakon that some of the stuff of BHAR is just as good, if not better than some of their older stuff.

for example starlight is easily one of the best songs theyve ever written, and map of the problematique rocks out as hard as ever.

vocally, the best thing ive ever heard is matts singing on the hullaballoo version of showbiz.

musically, the best thing ever is the piano solo on butterflies and hurricanes, with an honerable mention to the guitar solos on thoughts of a dying athiest and sober.

anyone with me?

dom ;)

sorry but it has to be done. Its funny to c what people say. Best muse songs people bring it on!!

I have to say plug in baby, dead star, in ur world, SS, ok this could go on 4eva!! Noooooooooooooo!

well...my fav:the small print, showbiz, microcuts, sunburn, muscle museum,apocalypse please,uno, stockholm syndrom,space dementia...

Archived