sorry but it has to be done. Its funny to c what people say. Best muse songs people bring it on!!

I have to say plug in baby, dead star, in ur world, SS, ok this could go on 4eva!! Noooooooooooooo!

hi everyone!

ok, best song...that's a very diffucult question considering that almost everytime I hear one it turns to be my favorite...but still THOUGHTS OF A DYING ATHEIST, MAP OF YOU HEAD, MUSCLE MUSEUM, ESCAPE, DARKSHINES, CITIZEN ERASED are probably my favorites

thats like me there my favourite when i hear em. oh crap time is runnin out how could i 4get! :mad:

how can u even think to include TIRO and In your world as your best songs. they are muse's weakest. TIRO is a weak weak weak song, compared to the likes of Citizen Erased. ALso..............plug in baby?! what are u thinking.

and I also forgot BUTTERFLIES AND HURRICANES

eh! I have a question, does SING FOR ABSOLUTION is tuned (is that the right word?)on the radio where you live? because i can hear it on only 1 radio here, on the others it's HYSTERIA

what did u mean by that?

how can u even think to include TIRO and In your world as your best songs. they are muse's weakest. TIRO is a weak weak weak song, compared to the likes of Citizen Erased. ALso..............plug in baby?! what are u thinking.

Shut the hell up - he's entitled to his own opinion.

Wouldn't be the one's i would choose . . . ever . . . but still...

Mine are:

Escape

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Citizen Erased

The Groove

Stockholm Syndrome

B&H

Pink Ego Box

Do we need this?

and lately : Ruled By Secrecy, Megalomania and Bliss.

SS in terms of instrumental right it has to be. all those rifs. its crazy!!

Em. . . Maybe.

Stop being so forward - let me decide before you jump down my throat.

The groove, stockholm syndrome, newborn and eternally missed - instumental.

Showbiz, Escape, Citizen Erased and B&H - lyrically.

Hyper Chondriac Music, Space Dimentia and Jimmy Kane - vocally.

wow someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed i was simply givin my opinion. a suggestion if u will.

i would have to agree with some of urs. gud choices.

I didn't wake up on the wrong side of bed, i just amn't in a great mood and your being very hypocritical, but anyway - what about yourself?

Shut the hell up - he's entitled to his own opinion.

Wouldn't be the one's i would choose . . . ever . . . but still...

Mine are:

Escape

Showbiz

Eternally Missed

Citizen Erased

The Groove

Stockholm Syndrome

B&H

Pink Ego Box

Do we need this?

and lately : Ruled By Secrecy, Megalomania and Bliss.

calme down. u are in a bad mood today. lighten up. i was only putting foreward my opinion. no need to shout. just give it a rest.

calme down. u are in a bad mood today. lighten up. i was only putting foreward my opinion. no need to shout. just give it a rest.

1 - How would you know i'm shouting?!

I'm not particularly in a bad mood, just was when i was talking to that raz guy who didn't deserve what i said - you do.

2 - You were narrow mindedly criticisizing someone elses opinion, thats not an opinion.

ok mate

(1) im not a guy!

(2) narrow minded? whateva u dont even know me how can u make that judgement

(3) I said that everyone was entitled to thier opinion. else why else would i have started the thread if i didnt want to hear it. Lighten up it was a joke.

(4) if i wanna use short text language or what eva then i will. more so if it displeases u.

sorry if u think im being mean. i like anyone who likes muse but man ur jus rude.

1 - How would you know i'm shouting?!

I'm not particularly in a bad mood, just was when i was talking to that raz guy who didn't deserve what i said - you do.

2 - You were narrow mindedly criticisizing someone elses opinion, thats not an opinion.

yeah you tell um, :D

Archived