The killer riffs. The awesome beats. The music and vocals working together seamlessly. The absolutely full sound of the song. The bass solo. The lyrics. The thrilling strings. The trumpet solo that sends shivers down your spine. The switch between acoustic and electric guitar.

City of Delusion is the best song Muse have ever done.

The killer riffs. The awesome beats. The music and vocals working together seamlessly. The absolutely full sound of the song. The bass solo. The lyrics. The thrilling strings. The trumpet solo that sends shivers down your spine. The switch between acoustic and electric guitar.

:indiff:

I liked that :happy: I do hope you were being serious. CoD is a fantastic song, the way it progresses and shifts from loud to quiet in traditional Muse style, as well as the many layers of sound it incorporates (Strings, trumpets, Guitar changeovers etc that have been mentioned ^), It's quality. :happy:

I liked that :happy: I do hope you were being serious. CoD is a fantastic song, the way it progresses and shifts from loud to quiet in traditional Muse style, as well as the many layers of sound it incorporates (Strings, trumpets, Guitar changeovers etc that have been mentioned ^), It's quality. :happy:

I was being serious. CoD is serious business :pirate:

You start off with some mysterious guitar and drums that leads into an unbeatable bass riff (which may be the best bass riff of all time), with some of the best drums of any muse song. Then comes the vocals and distorted guitar which just blow you away. Then in the chorus the bass is even better than the verse and with its repitition it gets even better!

The guitar that follows is sublime, and the rest of the song is practically a drum solo, with amazing guitar and some of the best ever bass playing. Plus the singing is better than in any Muse song (particularly at the end).

I did not even mention the lyrics <3

I'm talking about Jimmy Kane obviously :)

I can't think of a favourite...

it's hard enough narrowing it down to 10 but this is what i got

Time is running out

Hysteria

Endlessly

Starlight

Dead Star

Hyper Chondriac music

Map of the Problematique

Showbiz

Plug In Baby

Futurism

They're probably my top 10, but there's about 30 that i can just listen to over and over again without getting bored of them

:musesign:

I really love Space Dimentia right now

but I also love

Supermassive Black Hole, Glorious, Unintended, Bliss, Piano Thing, Fuckin Mother Fucker, Assassin, Stockholme Syndrome, Sing for Absolution, Muscle Museum, Yes Please, Map of your head, Hyper Chondriac Music, Soldier's Poem, HooDoo, Forced in, Map of Problematique, Showbiz, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Thoughts of a Dying Atheist, Feeling Good, Megaomania,Micro Cuts, Darshines,

Plus some others but can't remember them all:p

EDIT: forgot Yes Please:eek:

Edit Edit: Forgot Soldier's Poem and HooDoo

My Muse Top 20:

1. PLUG IN BABY

2. Thoughts of a Dying Athiest

3. Knights of Cydonia

4. In Your World

5. Bliss

6. B&H

7. New Born

8. Micro Cuts