And still no development of the secondary characters, wooden acting, poor use of the soundtrack, some rubbish editing and script issues... apart from that it's all good :LOL:

Pretty much sums up why so many hate it.

And still no development of the secondary characters, wooden acting, poor use of the soundtrack, some rubbish editing and script issues... apart from that it's all good :LOL:

Well, you have to consider the source material...

Some post on ML but bear in mind they have absolutely no source for that rumour, so take it with a pinch truckload of salt.

Yes, we all know what ML are like. It could turn out to be true, who knows, but surely it would have been officially announced already, either by Muse or by Gaga..

Yes, we all know what ML are like. It could turn out to be true, who knows, but surely it would have been officially announced already, either by Muse or by Gaga..

And we both know how easy it is to start a rumour on here that everybody believes :LOL:

Lol at the Gaga rumours already! :LOL: I know Matt said he wanted to collaborate with her, but she prob has more sense and that 'edgy' reputation to uphold than to appear on a Twilight soundtrack, haha. Although if her PR team was clever about it, they'd cash in on the vulnerable/naive-15-year-old-drooling-girls demographic to sell more records.

On a separate - rather late - note... fucking lolz at the song title :LOL: It sounds like a piss-take of a Muse-meets-Twatlight glam rock Bowie-inspired ballad. Let's just hope the title isn't a reflection of the song! We'll more than likely get a 30 second snippet of it at some point next week, so I'm excited/nervous to hear a bit of it. I really want a physical release... and I also really hope the video they were recording from the twitter pic was for this track.

I really don't want to be one of those OTT fans that gets in a huff over the Twilight 'mob' spaffing out over another Muse song, but I have a feeling the army of n00b fans that only claim to like Muse because of this seemingly unbreakable tie with the films (even though we were given a very pointless sense of hope when Dom hinted that they wouldn't appear on the third soundtrack, lol) is going to escalate and piss me off to no end... again, hehe! I bet there'll be clips of Eclipse (lol) in the video - if there is one :stunned:.

Archived