Related the the thread, some guy on Wikipedia wrote this: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Neutron_Star_Collision_(Love_Is_Forever)&diff=362848107&oldid=362847954

Probably a lie ;~;

You mean this bit?

'There is also a non-album version, which will be a B-side for Unnatural Selection, the next Muse single, expected in July/August.'

Exactly, but at least I'm not making pre-assumptions about what the band will do next. Personally I wasn't too happy about the direction they took with The Resistance, but there were things about the album that have grown on me and made me appreciate it more. I could have loved it, or hated it. It wasn't either one, but I hope the next one will be better.

Regardless of that, people need to get over the fact that when they start liking a band, they are not signing a contract to be fans. They are not being forced to buy every single album, or every single concert ticket when they come to town.

If you start disliking their work that much, you just stop buying it. Then move on and listen to bands that fit your taste more.

...plain and simple.

That's what I mean, though. There are people here that have supported the band by paying hundreds of pounds buying CDs and merch and gig tickets, and they know the greatness that Muse are capable of. When they put out this kind of guff it seems to those people that Muse don't really care what they put out anymore, because they know that people will buy it, will still go to the gigs, still buy the tshirts.

Agreed, no one is forced to be a fan, but surely they have the right to be disappointed?

i did look at that actually!:LOL: Need a UK or European website from which to order though really :)

Good luck with your search!

*Imagining a lineup of cheese heads banging at the barrier

or someone throwing a cheese bra on the stage*

That will get their attention!

That's what I mean, though. There are people here that have supported the band by paying hundreds of pounds buying CDs and merch and gig tickets, and they know the greatness that Muse are capable of. When they put out this kind of guff it seems to those people that Muse don't really care what they put out anymore, because they know that people will buy it, will still go to the gigs, still buy the tshirts.

Agreed, no one is forced to be a fan, but surely they have the right to be disappointed?

All bands reach a creative peak.

Maybe Muse have already reached theirs, but personally I think that what they are doing right now is not that bad.

At least is not as bad as the new Keane album. :D

Good luck with your search!

*Imagining a lineup of cheese heads banging at the barrier

or someone throwing a cheese bra on the stage*

That will get their attention!

I was thinking of taking some mini Baby Bel cheeses to throw onto the stage if/when they play this!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I like this song by the way but boy does it ooooooooooze cheese?!:LOL:

I just tried putting my comment in a new thread, but I failed. So it belongs here, but it's a few dozen pages behind!:$

Basically just updating the few posts I've made... I'm in the pro-NSC camp now. Still a bubbling crock of cheese, but it tastes good!

Ok, back to skimming thru the last bunch o'pages...

I was thinking of taking some mini Baby Bel cheeses to throw onto the stage if/when they play this!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

can we please organize this??? i think before a gig, GA musers can meet in their respective threads, and then at the concert, as soon matt starts "iiii was seaarching" we can chuck various types of cheese onstage, or just at dom or something. It would be a truly epic moment :D

I can't see them releasing a song as a single' date=' then putting it on a b-side to another single.[/quote']

Unless they've done the reverse of what they did with IBTY and released a radio edit film version first. But for it to be true I would imagine it would have had to have been leaked, it could so easily be just made up.

I just tried putting my comment in a new thread, but I failed. So it belongs here, but it's a few dozen pages behind!:$

Basically just updating the few posts I've made... I'm in the pro-NSC camp now. Still a bubbling crock of cheese, but it tastes good!

Ok, back to skimming thru the last bunch o'pages...

Sorry bb, just the server is under enough strain as it is at the moment!

All bands reach a creative peak.

Maybe Muse have already reached theirs, but personally I think that what they are doing right now is not that bad.

At least is not as bad as the new Keane album. :D

It's a lot worse than Keane IMO, I would even prefer to sing along to JLS one shot or scouting for girls

Listen to showbiz or dead star live from BHAR tour onwards and tell me you like this song.....

You all are gonna hate on me, but I listened to it so much yesterday for a couple reasons:

#1) The music is, in my opinion, great. Beautiful work from the guys on their respective instruments.

#2) There was something in the past year in MY personal life that was in those lyrics. I fell head over heels for someone, and they just didn't feel the same way. With Matt's vocals in the song, some of the feelings that I had a hard time getting over came back, and the hurt strangely felt good.

Yeah, call me whatever, but I like this song because of what it makes me feel.

this is exactly what i feel when i listen to this song...

Listen to showbiz or dead star live from BHAR tour onwards and tell me you like this song.....

Been listening to Showbiz (the album) for years and saw Dead Star live twice in 2008.

I like this new song.

Most people are managing to post their opinions, regardless of how they feel about the song, without trying to force others to agree with those opinions.

Don't try and tell me what I should or should not like. Ok?

Archived