"Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)" is Muse's equivalent to

Cheesy as all hell, but a damn good song. :D

Dear God, there's some strange people on here. In the 24 years since it was released I've never heard 'Princes' referred to as cheesy before. I'm still having trouble working out how anyone can compare an innovative, intelligent rock band with Celine Dion....

Dear God, there's some strange people on here. In the 24 years since it was released I've never heard 'Princes' referred to as cheesy before.

Take a good look at the lyrics sometime:

Here we are

Born to be kings, we're the princes of the universe

Here we belong

Fighting to survive in a war with the darkest power

I'm not knocking the song (I actually love it), but at it's core it's lyrically cheesy. But Queen was able to sell it. And I'm sure Muse can sell "Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever)". :D

Princes of the Universe = great song. But got back from working late now expecting to find it waiting for me to download: oh no. It's premiering at 7:30 in the evening. When I'll be working again. Absolutely livid.

Princes of the Universe = great song. But got back from working late now expecting to find it waiting for me to download: oh no. It's premiering at 7:30 in the evening. When I'll be working again. Absolutely livid.

Damn that sucks. I am over in Australia and we have to wait another whole night before we get it.

/I am so waking up at 4.30am to download it. Muse=worth it.

Damn that sucks. I am over in Australia and we have to wait another whole night before we get it.

/I am so waking up at 4.30am to download it. Muse=worth it.

I'm so glad you've figured out the time zones haha Ill be awake to get it at 4:30 as well then :)

Hope I'm right, I used this

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=17&month=5&year=2010&hour=19&min=30&sec=0&p1=136

You should totally check, lest we wake up at 4.30am and realise it's not up yet. :$

I just realised that I will be getting it from iTunes.. Will it be up at the same time there? I don't have a damn credit card to get it from .mu

Archived