Yes instead, the tone is really beefy, performance is great and the last few stadium gigs it's been faster than it was at the beginning of the tour and faster than the TR tour.

http://picosong.com/RrjW/

It sounded better at the Emirates than it did at the O2, but then every song played at both gigs did.

But yes, the guitar tone sounds less processed for the stadium shows then it did at arenas.

It sounded better at the Emirates than it did at the O2, but then every song played at both gigs did.

But yes, the guitar tone sounds less processed for the stadium shows then it did at arenas.

In Pesaro (maybe because it was indoor, compared to Turin) it felt even more massive. But also slower, so I prefer the Turin one.

In Pesaro (maybe because it was indoor, compared to Turin) it felt even more massive. But also slower, so I prefer the Turin one.

I was pretty underwhelmed by it at the O2, to the point where I felt the best part of the song was the Headup riff. It was definitely better this summer, even if Bellamy should still be playing the piano. I remember hearing it at soundcheck thinking "Damn no Stockholm" when they started it up and then when that riff hit thinking "... that sounds great. Why don't they play it like this?"

Saying that, I have said that I felt fairly underwhelmed by the sound at the O2 gig, even though it was indoor. The biggest difference was Animals, which was alright at the arena but was fantastic at Shepherd's Bush and was also a good tune during the stadium show.

I picked the wrong gig last October when I booked my arena ticket, given I was originally going to go Birmingham before screwing up my order.

My top 5 realistic songs I'd like to see live?

Sunburn

Map of the Problematique

Hysteria :phu:

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Citizen Erased

Micro Cuts

Ruled by Secrecy

Fury

Showbiz

Take a Bow

Agitated

Space Dementia

Assassin

etc. etc.

Wrong thread, dude.

Yes instead, the tone is really beefy, performance is great and the last few stadium gigs it's been faster than it was at the beginning of the tour and faster than the TR tour.

http://picosong.com/RrjW/

That guitar tone's horrible though - it's all fizz and fuzz without and beef or crunch. For me, Matt finally nailed his tones for the first time in years during the second half of the TR tour. Since then, there have been some nice additions (Supremacy and Survival beef) but those used for New Born and Stockholm in particular have taken a major step backwards.

Plus, that New Born performance is so slow it's painful - the riff sounds laboured as hell, almost as if it's an effort to play.

Let's see, controversial opinions...Big Freeze would be among the best tracks on 2nd Law, if it wasn't for the U2-aping production.

Survival's most enjoyable part is the poppy intro.

FAWY is throwaway song and its appeal to the fanbase is must be mostly due to the fact its never(?) been played live.

Not so much an opinion but a theory - there must be a personal reason why Matt refuses to play Muscle Museum. There's no logical explanation why they'd constantly ignore playing it otherwise considering its imporatance in Muse history and its popularity among the fanbase.

FAWY is throwaway song and its appeal to the fanbase is must be mostly due to the fact its never(?) been played live.

Not so much an opinion but a theory - there must be a personal reason why Matt refuses to play Muscle Museum. There's no logical explanation why they'd constantly ignore playing it otherwise considering its imporatance in Muse history and its popularity among the fanbase.

I just think it's a good song. And I don't think it has that much appeal to the fanbase...

And maybe they just don't like how it sounds nowadays compared to their most recent stuff.