After being a Muse fan for some 5 years now I am sick to death of the band talking about how great Rage against the machine are in interviews. We get it! They were/are a good live band!

Dom and Chris occasionally talk about what music they're into, but it seriously sounds like Matt hasn't listened to a new band in years.:rolleyes:

After being a Muse fan for some 5 years now I am sick to death of the band talking about how great Rage against the machine are in interviews. We get it! They were/are a good live band!

Dom and Chris occasionally talk about what music they're into, but it seriously sounds like Matt hasn't listened to a new band in years.:rolleyes:

He mentioned a few new bands he's been listening to in a recent interviews, one of them was Goat

MotP did lose a little live, I think.

I was so excited to see it, however, that I didn't really notice.

Animals is WAY better live (not that controversial) and imo was extremely over-rated (the album version.)

A good song, but not the best on the album.

Why do you find it overrated?

But all the layers and cool synth sounds on the album :supersad:

Yeah, true:LOL: I was just impressed when I saw it live because I didn' expect it be that good and found it more powerful than on the album (although I've seen it just once, and by that time I wasn't listening to it at all:$)

btw, I agree with you with the Rich Costey edit... Pretty lame, imo

Animals is WAY better live (not that controversial) and imo was extremely over-rated (the album version.)

A good song, but not the best on the album.

In my view Animals is better on the album than live but I do agree that MotP isn't as good live as on the album. Probably because of all effects they use in the studio but im not hating on MotP live because I still think it is a great live song and I would hate to see it dropped (same goes for Animals).

I've personally found it quite weak live

Unfortunately Map (and Bliss) are quite a bit weaker this tour. Not sure why, they sounded great during the TR tour.

Missed my point.

edit: and wrong, too.

I was making my own point, your post simply reminded me of the point I wished to make, thus the quotation. Shouldn't have bothered to quote I suppose, I would have saved you the apparent confusion.