I'd say Black Holes is probably Muse's most underrated album on here - there are the gems like CoD, Hoodoo, MOTP, but they are overshadowed by the stuff like Starlight or Soldier's Poem. Its not that they're bad - its just that they're in the wrong company. They'd fit in well on TR, mind.

If they had Glorious instead of Soldier's Poem and maybe A Crying Shame or Easily instead of Invincible (or both instead of Invincible and Starlight) it would've been an absolute corker of a record.

I'd say Black Holes is probably Muse's most underrated album on here - there are the gems like CoD, Hoodoo, MOTP, but they are overshadowed by the stuff like Starlight or Soldier's Poem. Its not that they're bad - its just that they're in the wrong company. They'd fit in well on TR, mind.

If they had Glorious instead of Soldier's Poem and maybe A Crying Shame or Easily instead of Invincible (or both instead of Invincible and Starlight) it would've been an absolute corker of a record.

YES. It's already my favorite Muse album, but that might actually make it a contender for my favorite album of all time.

Hoodoo and City of Delusion are my least favourites on BH&R

Shoot me

What is wrong with you?

The album versions of Hoodoo and City Of Delusion are boring.However they are great songs live.(Based on videos I've seen)

I agree with City of Delusion, but I think Hoodoo is still epic on album (also based on videos I've seen).

I agree with City of Delusion, but I think Hoodoo is still epic on album (also based on videos I've seen).

For me it's the complete opposite. I love the album version of CoD but it's not that great live because of the A4 he won't do in chest-voice. Hoodoo on the other hand feels a bit dull on the album, it's still good but it lacks the intensity it has when performed live.

I've recently realized that I don't like the bass in the first half of KoC.

And now that I think of it, it's weird. A lot of my favorite songs are from BHAR but I never really got that "This album is awesome" feeling that I get from all the other Muse albums.

Someone needs to knock some sense into you.

What is wrong with you?

;__;

The album versions of Hoodoo and City Of Delusion are boring.However they are great songs live.(Based on videos I've seen)

City of Delusion seems pretty epic live. Hoodoo on HAARP doesn't do anything for me.

My controversial Muse opinion:

Muse are a great rock band who put on amazing shows, create fantastic music and do care about their fans.

:LOL:

I think HAARP gets a lot more flak because the CD kinda sucks, especially due to the mixing, but imho the DVD is great.

Hoodoo from 2nd night together with B&H from 1st night are imo the best performances from HAARP. Actually the only standout performances from those Wembley gigs at all.

For me the three best performances from HAARP are Apocalypse Please,Blackout and Hoodoo.