haze015

• 1 month later...

i know i may be going out on a stretch, but does anyone here have a boss gt 10 processor that has created a good sound for MOTP? or just general settings for it? i know it involves a lot of intricate delays and whammy ups, but ive been fiddling around trying ot make something on my own and it never comes out quite right

i know i may be going out on a stretch, but does anyone here have a boss gt 10 processor that has created a good sound for MOTP? or just general settings for it? i know it involves a lot of intricate delays and whammy ups, but ive been fiddling around trying ot make something on my own and it never comes out quite right

Hate to be a downer, but I doubt it's possible. Matt spent several days and around £30,000 to get that sound, and the closest we've come is either the Molten MIDI or the sequencer in Guitar Rig.

Hate to be a downer, but I doubt it's possible. Matt spent several days and around £30,000 to get that sound, and the closest we've come is either the Molten MIDI or the sequencer in Guitar Rig.

Using a MIDI sequencer in cubase to control a whammy will work better than both of those, though. The molten MIDI will only do one pattern at a time (as far as I know) and I don't know about guitar rig.

Using a MIDI sequencer in cubase to control a whammy will work better than both of those, though. The molten MIDI will only do one pattern at a time (as far as I know) and I don't know about guitar rig.

+1

I got an awesome file from a guy... can't remember his name, but he got it pretty much perfect, and added in the backing track for Maggie's Farm outro as well.

[Citation Needed]

NME Interview, I can look it up later if you're really that bothered ;)

This is true

Whammy +1 Octave Harmony and a smattering of chorus (in addition to phase/delay). Works every time.

unfortuetly on my fx unit I can only do whammy or chorus at the same time. But I'll try the whammy with my current set-up. Whammy every:D