haze015

what settings would you suggest for the hullabaloo version of microcuts for the intro and verses

I'd say drive your clean channel as hard as you can so its barely breaking up. I find a set-up of Tre:7 Mid:4 Bass:4 works well for clean muse sounds. I touch of delay and an average mount of reverb should do it. I like to add a slow phaser into the mix but thats personal preference

I know how sensitive the FF's are when it comes to effects chains, volume, guitar and all that. But right now my effects chain is simply Guitar->FF->Whammy->Amp. I find that in order to keep a good volume i have to turn the FF's volume all the way up. While I get the sound I want out of it I find it stifles much of the oscillation. Was wondering if anybody else has to do this and/or has a solution.

• 3 weeks later...

hey everyone, i havea question here, when matt is playing take a bow at HAARP, theres a part im not quite sure what hes doing

on this youtube video clip it occurs right at 2:54-2:55 and on the audio version at the same spot

It sounds like he has a subdelay on that note he strikes? or does he double play stike it? ive been trying to duplicate what he does but to no avail so far, any ideas?

hey everyone, i havea question here, when matt is playing take a bow at HAARP, theres a part im not quite sure what hes doing

on this youtube video clip it occurs right at 2:54-2:55 and on the audio version at the same spot

It sounds like he has a subdelay on that note he strikes? or does he double play stike it? ive been trying to duplicate what he does but to no avail so far, any ideas?

I doubt it delay, just a little flick up when he plays it. Just keep trying

Of course, but I'm only learning his preg-eye ability right now so sounding a bit like him is the closest I can get. Any tips?

Try a big muff pi or other suitable higher gain bassy fuzz? I think there is a clean blend also. Take a play with whatever you have at your disposal.