What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)  

568 members have voted

1. 1. What songs do you want for this gig? (Multiple choice)

• Spiral Static
    • Sunburn
    • Showbiz
    • Escape
    • Bliss
    • Citizen Erased
    • Fury
    • Sing for Absolution
    • B&H
    • Take a Bow
    • I Belong to You
    • Neutron Star Collision

Hi everybody :awesome:

i can't believe that picture of me on the screens hahahaha I love my mask...

Tool hundreds of pictures and a few videos in HD like exo, SS, Helsinki Jam, and something else I'm sure.

Matt gave me a guitar pick, first he gave one to a girl with a sign and then the other one for me, it was confusing cause everyone wanted it, of course... so Catherine told the Staff guy (not security, but muse staff) that it was for me and he said "I know" but he waited until everyone was calm, came, took my hand and put it there right after PiB... Si while I was taping SS I was crying like a stupid baby...

I don't really want to read about people whinning about this gig, yes... We had GL & FG but you know what? After that power incidnt Matt could have been really moody, and it was just not like that... They were so happy that I really enjoyed it... Cheese or not, I did.

My mask was famous hahaha,

anyways... I won't be able to put the pictures up until I get to DC to haley's school... But I'll do it right after and will put a link here.

Ah! Btw I threw a Spiderman to Dom, they got it... Matt took it, same as the underwear and socks that Haley, catherine And other musers were throwing.

Ooohhhhh! Now I get the whole infamous mask thing. Amazing photo a few pages back. :awesome: That's really cool. And glad to hear about the socks, etc... He must have a mighty big collection by now. :chuckle:

Thanks for posting these, great pics! I was the one on the barrier with you, next to your sister. I had an awesome time there. Nice meeting you all.

Oh hey! Yeah, that was awesome! I hope you had a good time. I wish we could have had a chat after the gig but it was chaos.

OMG I was like in the 2nd section on the seats and I was just staring at the pit and just wished I had floor tickets :(

Everyone looked so live! I just wanted to run in and join! :dance:

That was the best :]

Did anyone get to meet the band by the way?

or see them leave the venue?

I was in the dead center 300's, and I feel your pain. That pit looked like so much fun, I just kept thinking how much I hate my friend for not agreeing to go with me earlier so I could get those tickets! Anyways, we had a better view of the laser show :).

I might cry, but I lost yesterday the memory with half of this gig. I had it on my pocket :facepalm: I know.. Stupid, but like... I feel so bad D:

I had all Helsinki jam, SS... Matt picking up our gifts from stage... Oh :supersad: FML!

Wait, you mean a memory stick for your camera? The night after when I took off my sweatshirt at the hotel a memory card fell on the floor ... Catherine and I didn't know whose it was; I think she has it, I'll ask. Maybe you accidentally put it in my pocket instead of yours? That would be awesome ... it was really random why there was a car din my sweatshirt ... hopefully its yours.

I haven't been able to summon the words to describe how fucking awesome this show and the Pru show were. The queuing, the race to the barrier, the gig itself ... and the sound system blowout of course. Oh man. So many memories. I feel like shit on wheels right now, still at work and I have no idea how I'll manage 10 hours of driving tomorrow. I can't even focus my eyes on the screen correctly right now. So worth it. This weekend was one of the best experiences of my life, and I really hope the next two gigs live up to it. Can't wait to get our "team" back together for Charlottesville queueing.:LOL:

I feel semi special as i was the one that started the bliss chants during most of the show, especially the first one when newborn cut out :-). i would also again love to thank all those in the GA that let me pass back and forth right before the show started. i was the one that almost fainted (ironically my sis fainted later lol)

heres some pictures! enjoy! some of them are extremely high quality

DSCN0078

Did anyone get to meet the band by the way?

or see them leave the venue?

I didn't see them leave but we had to make a fast exit. I spoke with Tom after. I did see some people with the VIP Aftershow stickers though (a guy with two girls). These were the same stickers that I got when I got to meet them at the Aftershow back in April in Salt Lake City, so there clearly was something going on after.

Second, I want to thank Muse (especially Chris), not only for putting on an amazing show, but for reading our sign and being so amazing as to give us the harmonica, it means so much. Not only did it make our night (probably our year), but it made our trip that much more special.

I will post pictures from the barrier as well as pics of the harmonica shortly

Do you have a picture or can you say what your sign said? I saw the sign but could not read it from an angle. I saw both Chris and Jason the security guy laughing when they read it. I'm the proud owner of two harmonicas (or 4 rather, as they are two taped together).

they had the sign that read something along the lines of "chris i caught ur harmonica in quebec and some girl took it and i drove all the way here for another one!". i saw chris's eyes shift toward the sign when they put it up and security told them to put it down. i saw chris smile and point at the end (i have that on film) as he throws it to them in the crowd

This was my first show and I have to say it blew my expectations out of the water. It's incredible how much deeper these songs are live. This intro and the Uprising intro gave me shivers, it's an incredible contrast to the rest of the concert's pace and builds up anticipation well; what a mood it sets! I can't believe it took me so long to see them live... I've missed five years worth of concerts!(I've been listening since '06)

Anyways, glad everyone had a blast in the pit, looked like tons of fun! I wish I met more people while I was there, but I pretty much stuck with my two buddies I went with. We were too awe stricken to do anything else but stare really ;).

Do you have a picture or can you say what your sign said? I saw the sign but could not read it from an angle. I saw both Chris and Jason the security guy laughing when they read it. I'm the proud owner of two harmonicas (or 4 rather, as they are two taped together).

The sign said "Chris, can I have your harmonica? At the Toronto show, I caught it and the girl beside me stole it :( We drove 9 hours for another chance"

The story is true btw, at the Toronto show in March we were at the barrier as well. There was a girl right behind us who told us she couldn't see past us and asked if we could squeeze her in, so we did. Then my girlfriend caught the harmonica and she ripped it right out of her hands.

We thought, what the heck let's make a sign, who knows. But I don't think either of us expected anything out of it. And we totally thought that they were going to take the sign away from us.

I haven't uploaded the pics yet, as soon as I do I'll post pics of the sign and whatnot

they had the sign that read something along the lines of "chris i caught ur harmonica in quebec and some girl took it and i drove all the way here for another one!". i saw chris's eyes shift toward the sign when they put it up and security told them to put it down. i saw chris smile and point at the end (i have that on film) as he throws it to them in the crowd

Yeah when we saw Chris squinting to read the sign and then smile we totally freaked out as I knew we got our message across. When he pointed to us it was totally crazy. I don't even remember half of Knights of Cydonia after that :p

That is awesome btw that you have it on film! I've been searching through videos looking for anything to do with that moment. Would you mind sharing?

wouldnt mind at all dark! its ricky, the tall guy from the line that we constantly made sure no one would cross in line haha. send me ur email and add me on facebook! ricky scarabino

Yeah I figured it was you! I sent you an message with my email and added you on facebook

Archived