Haha, I've got my stack of 5 hour energy right next to me. I'm not planning on sleeping. Not until after the presale is over. Then I'm out. :LOL:

wait...why did you guys wait up all night for this link when the site had a time posted since yesterday? you just had to click "more information"

Passion Pit is opening???

YESSSSSSSS

I am so excited!!!!

I plan on getting floor tickets. I've never purchased actual floor tickets but i have been in the pit once(SD Street Scene). I was wondering if there is going to be a line for GA floor people before the doors open and if so how early should one get to this line. I am going to be living just off campus of USC so i could be there as early as possible.

Any help?

Passion Pit is opening???

YESSSSSSSS

I am so excited!!!!

I plan on getting floor tickets. I've never purchased actual floor tickets but i have been in the pit once(SD Street Scene). I was wondering if there is going to be a line for GA floor people before the doors open and if so how early should one get to this line. I am going to be living just off campus of USC so i could be there as early as possible.

Any help?

It's on a Saturday so you can expect people to start lining up fairly early for this. I've been to shows in smaller places where people were out the night before.

It's on a Saturday so you can expect people to start lining up fairly early for this. I've been to shows in smaller places where people were out the night before.

i'm getting too old for waiting outside the venue all day knowing i'm still gonna get in to see the same show. i just don't care about being up at the rail anymore. most of the time i prefer to be right behind the huge group of people...plus i don't have to hurt anymore crowdsurfers.

the rest of the tour doesnt seem to be selling out very fast...Quebec and Denver keep going in and out of "SOLD OUT" which means they are releasing more tickets or people's credit cards are getting denied. I'm sure LA will go a lot faster than these, but hopefully they are releasing more tickets to make it easier to get them.

the rest of the tour doesnt seem to be selling out very fast...Quebec and Denver keep going in and out of "SOLD OUT" which means they are releasing more tickets or people's credit cards are getting denied. I'm sure LA will go a lot faster than these, but hopefully they are releasing more tickets to make it easier to get them.

Judging from the other threads, it seems people believe it's more of them releasing tickets in batches. :)

Archived