Oh and btw in that twitpic, they weren't holding hands behind my head. They were gently running them through my hair. I didn't tell anyone because I'm not sure how I feel about it.

you seem pretty happy about it in the pic :eyebrows:;)

btw i was just wondering, and this may have been answered, did you get to meet Chris too?

you seem pretty happy about it in the pic :eyebrows:;)

btw i was just wondering, and this may have been answered, did you get to meet Chris too?

Nope didn't get to see Chris. I didn't expect to though, the man is a interview ghost. There def would not have been any funny business with Mr. Wolstenholme in the room.

Oh and btw in that twitpic, they weren't holding hands behind my head. They were gently running them through my hair. I didn't tell anyone because I'm not sure how I feel about it.

:LOL:

I'm really glad this is a joke...because I would be searing with REAL intense jealousy if 'twere true!

That was ... :facepalm:

I'd say this is weirder than their ass slap thing :eyebrows:

Are you sure how you feel about it now? You might wanna admit that you loved it :chuckle:

Edit: if it's real, that's :awesome:

Good thing that :LOL: was there or else I would've been raging with jealousy at you right now :LOL::LOL:

Also they said "good job" and gave a sports-style ass slap, but there was a bit too much cupping of the cheek. It also made me feel weird inside.

:LOL::LOL::D:eek::stongue::pimp:

ha! There was a thead a couple days ago (maybe this one?) that had some very deep discussion on the fragrant possibilities. It amused me.Maybe someday there will be an answer...

must have missed that one! glad i'm not the only one wondering about this :$:LOL:

I'm really glad this is a joke...because I would be searing with REAL intense jealousy if 'twere true!

I didn't notice it was definitely a joke at first! :facepalm: After feeling a little quisical for a few minutes, I had to go back and double check! :LOL:

Just got done with the gig/interview. I'm on my phone so I prob won't be able to reply to everyone's comments til tomorrow or Friday.

The interview was awesome. We were

only allowed to ask 3 of the 7 questions, and myspace guys/band mgmt chose them. I was able to ask a few conversational questions. I honestly don't remember much, it's still quite a blur. We each went in for about 10 min. My convo went from film soundtracks to zombies to detachable penises to Matt doing some weird ass impression of Japanese fans. Also I got a much more detailed explanation of the point and laugh in Boston.

The interview won't be online for about 2 weeks. Apparantly myspace wants a quick turnaround on this. But it was fucking awesome!!!!

Congrats on winning that priceless prize; I'm looking forward to see the interviews, and hoping that MySpace don't make any cuts!! :D

Archived