Yes :facepalm:, and the funny thing is, is that its on the side, on the bottom, and its smaller than your smallest toenail, on the part of the shirt that folds up on the bottom. Oh and I think its a bleach stain

at least i think it was my fault

Thats not the point! it doesnt matter how small it is! :LOL: its still ruined. You should take responsibility for your own actions ;):LOL:

Thats not the point! it doesnt matter how small it is! :LOL: its still ruined. You should take responsibility for your own actions ;):LOL:

no youre wrong, its only ruined if the stain is on any of the band members faces, or if its on the logo. its my brothers fault, hes the one who put the bleach on the counter

When your mum comes home with a leopard print carrier bag and you steal it, screaming 'It's Dom! It's Dom!'

Then you put a post about it on facebook, and people comment because they understand what your talking about, even though they don't like Muse and they don't even know you very well :)

And now the carrier bag is on my wall :happy:

When your mum comes home with a leopard print carrier bag and you steal it, screaming 'It's Dom! It's Dom!'

Then you put a post about it on facebook, and people comment because they understand what your talking about, even though they don't like Muse and they don't even know you very well :)

:LOL::LOL:

I got bleach on my Muse shirt the day after I got it. :supersad:

I feel your pain deeply

:awesome:!!

This is really really awesome! :ha ppy:

:aweso me: epic!

:aweso me:

Tofu, that was fucking epic. now i really want to learn the guitar for this song

These are really awesome :h appy:

:hap py: That is so awesomely awesome!

Dinosaurs? : D

:hap py: : D

so sweet! : D : D i wish my school orchestra could play stuff like this instead of damn vivaldi :supersad:

er, i've actually been trying to sort a two guitar thingy of sunburn so my friend and i could play it when she gets back from camp :rolleyes: ah musers. but this is all i have so far, just random snatches of sections that i put together using garageband:

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmvbxu93rix6xup

sorry the quality is quite shitty and all, the playing dubious : $ :chu ckle:

Thanks! :happy:

Though as soon as I went to bed, I thought up about 100 other things I wanted to add and fix and forgot. Oh well, I'll do that later.

Well, got to see some real fossils today... Allosaurus metatarsals and some kind of cerapod's femur, caudal vertebrae and humerus... the majority of Dinosaur National Monument is closed, though...

Crazydays that sounds awesome so far! :happy: I hope it works out!

hrm... I wonder if I could get my old high school orchestra to play Assassin. :eek:

I wonder if there's been any decent drummers since I left. :LOL: All the ones I know that were any good have all graduated by now...

not to mention, the tuba player is so terrible *I* can play better and I don't even know how to play, I hate the bassoonist, there's a severe lack of violists... everything else would probably work though. :unsure:

Of course, that also means.... actually going back to visit my high school. :shifty:

YKYATMW you karaoke TIRO with your dad. :D

When you have the following text conversation with your Muser friend:

Friend: P5!!!! (A radio channel)

Me: *turns on the radio* OMGOMG STARLIGHT!

Friend: I know :D :D :D I screamed when I saw it!

10 minutes later, Uprising comes on on another channel.

Me: RADIO1!!!!!!!!

Friend: I KNOW :D I was just about to write that to you :D :D

Me: :D :D I'm kinda glad no one saw my reaction there. :shifty: VERY happy.

Ha, you're probably right but I went to the one in Chicago at the United Center. Which one did you go to?

Awwe. I went to the one in Boston at the TD Banknorth Garden.

YKYATMW you karaoke TIRO with your dad. :D

YKYATMW you and your dad practice until you get the harmony of Time Is Running Out perfectly. The "ooh ooh ooh yeaheyeaheyeaheyeah" bit. He did the low "ooh ooh ooh" and I did the high "ooh ooh ooh yeaheyeaheyeaheyeaheyeah." It was awesome.

I wake up in the middle of the night and see something on the ceiling.Then I start whispering 'Ceiling Dom,Ceiling Dom...' :D

That's golden. :LOL:

When part of the reason you buy a pair of aviators is because Dom wears them :cool:

But God I love them so so much :awesome:

I wanted to get some, but my sister told me they're for guys. Do they work on girls, too?

Archived