Haha

maybe they'll notice all the announcements about their supposed gigs and think "we'd best not let the fans down if they're expecting shows on those dates"

~hope~

I've already "RSVP"ed it on facebook, so they HAVE to come now, its like a promise now. :LOL:

Muse - The Best Unofficial Group Muse are to play 7 shows in Australia in November/December 2010. An official confirmation of the dates should be announced in the next few days. To see these dates, click on the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muse-The-Best-Unofficial-Group/341994447454?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=40&hash=51f01ee7e125110ab91eeb355a6aca27

:eek:... calm calm calm

Haha

maybe they'll notice all the announcements about their supposed gigs and think "we'd best not let the fans down if they're expecting shows on those dates"

~hope~

:LOL: I think we're doing a good job of making them feel obliged :p

Yayay Im soooo excited!! Haha oh well, there isnt much Australian touring going on :( what are supposed to talk about lol.

When are you going?

Don't know yet, sometime later this year.

I've already "RSVP"ed it on facebook, so they HAVE to come now, its like a promise now. :LOL:

:LOL:

I almost didn't want to RSVP purely because some friends would see it and be all "ZOMG I'M GOING!" when 1) All they know is SMBH and 2) I don't want them taking tickets away from real Musers :LOL: /selfish.

.. Luckily no one is really online now :LOL:

I almost didn't want to RSVP purely because some friends would see it and be all "ZOMG I'M GOING!" when 1) All they know is SMBH and 2) I don't want them taking tickets away from real Musers :LOL: /selfish.

.. Luckily no one is really online now :LOL:

:LOL: well I got Grace and my other friend to RSVP :LOL:

Yay for getting everyone's hopes up

Muse - The Best Unofficial Group Muse are to play 7 shows in Australia in November/December 2010. An official confirmation of the dates should be announced in the next few days. To see these dates, click on the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muse-The-Best-Unofficial-Group/341994447454?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=40&hash=51f01ee7e125110ab91eeb355a6aca27

:eek:

Actually I think I saw the events on fb a few days ago but I didn't want to RSVP purely because they're not confirmed...but meh, may as well anyway :p

My friend's reaction to my RSVP-ing of the Sydney dates:

WHHHHHHHAT?

My friends and I have already planned everything from where to stay, plans for what time to go, how to get there ;) now to get the tickets as soon as they are released. Oh did I mention we're not even from australia? :D

That's so exciting! :D

Which cities were you planning to go to? I'd love to meet some international Musers :happy::LOL:

My friend's reaction to my RSVP-ing of the Sydney dates:

:LOL: I saw that, twas funny.

My friends and I have already planned everything from where to stay, plans for what time to go, how to get there ;) now to get the tickets as soon as they are released. Oh did I mention we're not even from australia? :D

Aw thats so awesome! What cities are you gonna go to?

I ran into one of my friends at the shops tonight and we were talking about going to Melbourne when Green Day come back then I asked him if he were willing to go to Melbourne again for Muse... he agreed! :D

Though I have no idea how we are going to afford it. :LOL:

Wooo

I think another Musers meet up will be neccessary. Although it'll probably be in front of Rod Laver, waiting in line :p

I hope they don't announce it too soon, if it's over $100.

Yes we all want confirmation of these rumours but if the tour is in November and they announce it soon the waiting is going to be unbearable!

already done :happy: wooooo that Adelaide date fits in with the rumours! and the rumoured Perth date is on Chris' birthday :awesome: if that does end up being the date of the show, then he would be celebrating his birthday in Australia! and the people at the show could hold up a sign saying 'Happy Birthday Chris" it would be so awesome to be at a Muse gig when its one of the members birthday.

And we can sing to him "Here's to Chri-is he's true blue, he's a piss pot through and through" etc!

i became of Muse in early 2008 so i dont know what month they announced their November 2007 tour dates, but i did see The Killers on November 13 and they announced that Aus tour in July, which was 4-5 months before. So, they might not announce anything for like another 2 months!

They announced it in late July/early August and tix went on sale 16 August.

hmm... i'll probably get shot for this haha, but oh well. i really hope those dates aren't real! just a week later pleeaasssseee.

otherwise i'll have to choose between schoolies and muse. the brisbane date is the day after i graduate :(

and i wanted to go to a sydney one aswell:indiff: and if they are true, then i spose i would go to muse anyway :LOL:

Fuck schoolies! Go and see Muse! Make a Muse trip your schoolies!

Not only this, the other cities outside of Syd and Melbs aren't big enough for stadium shows. Why would they bring a stadium show AND arena show?

Too true!

I'm nervous as hell about missing out on tickets.

RSVP'd on the Perth gig though.

When I was buying BDO tix I was shaking like a big black Alsatian shitting razor blades!

Where are you from? You better not nick all OUR tickets! :D:D:D Have you been to Australia before? You'll love it! :)

hmm... i'll probably get shot for this haha, but oh well. i really hope those dates aren't real! just a week later pleeaasssseee.

otherwise i'll have to choose between schoolies and muse. the brisbane date is the day after i graduate :(

and i wanted to go to a sydney one aswell:indiff: and if they are true, then i spose i would go to muse anyway :LOL:

ahh that sucks heaps :(. I thought they clashed but then SA dates are different to the rest of the country. It would be a hell hard decision to make :(. hurrrrryy up Muse and announce the dates!

Archived