you're not the one who made the group:chuckle: nah I haven't copped any shit, but my friends were like.. ok christina, what the hell? oh, its a muse thing:rolleyes:

:LOL: It's so worth it, I mean we need to make it known what level some of us are willing to drop to too see muse :chuckle:

It's their fault really for making us wait so long for tour dates- I mean maybe then we wouldn't be so determined to see them as many times as possible :chuckle:

Do they know what they are doing to us? :LOL:

:LOL: It's so worth it, I mean we need to make it known what level some of us are willing to drop to too see muse :chuckle:

It's their fault really for making us wait so long for tour dates- I mean maybe then we wouldn't be so determined to see them as many times as possible :chuckle:

Do they know what they are doing to us? :LOL:

:chuckle: I think if we did they'd be a teeeny bit creeped out:p

yeah! and the bloody US, you don't see them making/joining groups about this:rolleyes:

I don't know, I guess not:LOL:

I was reading about lining up for GA at other Muse gigs, do you think you'd have to line up as early in Australia to get to the barrier? I don't really want to get there early in the morning >_>

that's what I'm wondering too:erm:

umm well I'm not sure - especially because they're a lot more popular after BDO:erm: Yeah well a few people on here met them at the airport in Melbourne when the arrived for BDO, so I guess you could try and go in November. I know I am, and quite a few others:)

Not sure if anyone else has posted anything, but today was told that the date for the Adelaide gig is November 30 at the Entertainment Centre. Not sure of any other dates

Where did you hear this? I'm getting excited that they might be slowly getting confirmed :LOL:

From the other thread:

I have no idea if this is true or not. I heard from a friend who knows some people at Lees and West, he said that these were dates for an Australian tour later in the year. Haven't been able to find it anywhere on the web so take it with a grain of salt, but it fits in with what they said earlier in the year and I have checked but none of the venues are holding events on the dates mentioned, if that makes it any more valid?..

Brisbane - Brisbane Entertainment Centre - November 20

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 23

Sydney - ACER Arena - November 24

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 26

Melbourne - Rod Laver Arena - November 27

Adelaide - Adelaide Entertainment Centre - November 30

Perth - Burswood Dome - December 2

He didn't mention anything about NZ dates but I would imagine they would be around then sometime as well.

As I said, take this with a grain of salt as of course nothing official has been mentioned, but I still thought it was worth posting. Hopefully we will hear something in the coming couple of weeks.

:D

I think we can safely say those are the dates :chuckle:

What getting ahead of myself?

NEVER!

Oh and I hear Rosie is on the case with some of her many connections :ninja:

Of course not! We're cool, calm and collected. :ninja:

HOLY CHEESE YES! CONFIRMATION MUST BE SOON :awesome: :awesome:

.. totes cool.

Of course not! We're cool, calm and collected. :ninja:

HOLY CHEESE YES! CONFIRMATION MUST BE SOON :awesome: :awesome:

.. totes cool.

I mean honestly who needs fangirlish excitement when you can be calm like us..

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! 43U90HWSDABQJOLEAJNOWDhnjloadsk,bjloubhdfxaduo

all done.. but yeah methinks confirmation is just aroundeth the cornereth

:eek: at the whole rumoured Adelaide date fitting in with the other rumoured dates :D

that's what I'm wondering too:erm:

Same here :erm: I wouldn't mind waiting all day but I'd rather know beforehand that I'd be able to get there early afternoon instead of finding that out on the day after waiting since 10 or something.

I'm seriously hoping not - things are never quite as popular out here as they are elsewhere aren't they? Also I'd like to think we have more chance of meeting them somewhere than say the US or UK... :unsure:

Yeah, its definietly way easier to meet them here. A bunch of Musers from the boards including myself met them at the airport in January, and although we did wait there a total of 18 hours over two days to meet them, we only had to stay in one spot. It's really quite good that we have smaller airports and not too many domestic/international flights coming in.

I'm seriously hoping not - things are never quite as popular out here as they are elsewhere aren't they? Also I'd like to think we have more chance of meeting them somewhere than say the US or UK... :unsure:

already done :happy:

wooooo that Adelaide date fits in with the rumours!

and the rumoured Perth date is on Chris' birthday :awesome: if that does end up being the date of the show, then he would be celebrating his birthday in Australia! and the people at the show could hold up a sign saying 'Happy Birthday Chris" it would be so awesome to be at a Muse gig when its one of the members birthday.

I mean honestly who needs fangirlish excitement when you can be calm like us..

I KNOW RIGHT!!!! 43U90HWSDABQJOLEAJNOWDhnjloadsk,bjloubhdfxaduo

all done.. but yeah methinks confirmation is just aroundeth the cornereth

:awesome: Cornereth! Ahh I love it :LOL:

So it's almost end of the month.. who still has hope in the dates being confirmed around now-ish?

i became of Muse in early 2008 so i dont know what month they announced their November 2007 tour dates, but i did see The Killers on November 13 and they announced that Aus tour in July, which was 4-5 months before. So, they might not announce anything for like another 2 months!

i became of Muse in early 2008 so i dont know what month they announced their November 2007 tour dates, but i did see The Killers on November 13 and they announced that Aus tour in July, which was 4-5 months before. So, they might not announce anything for like another 2 months!

This makes me unhappy. :LOL: I really don't think I can be patient anymore, it's only a matter of time before I go apeshit and start spamming this board :LOL:

Archived