:awesome: Cornereth! Ahh I love it :LOL:

So it's almost end of the month.. who still has hope in the dates being confirmed around now-ish?

:LOL: Seemed like a fine time to add some ye olde English..

And I'm thinking/hoping/visualising an announcement within the next four weeks.. maybe

Yes. For Christey, fucking confirm it already, boys. I'm getting restless.

Restless? I'm getting dangerous :ninja:

This makes me unhappy. :LOL: I really don't think I can be patient anymore, it's only a matter of time before I go apeshit and start spamming this board :LOL:

I hope so! .. Or else.. :shifty:

:LOL: We truly went insane long ago..

I think ever since that whole woo exciting muse announcement thing happened on myspace I've been a little on edge

Woo! first post outside Panda(R.I.P) / Stalker Watch

Muse dreams:

I had a dream last night that I was playing Chris' bass :happy: and I met Matt and he was really really really lovely. Except in the dream I was younger... like 10 :wtf:

My friend had a dream last night that she was on facebook and she refreshed the page and there was announcement for Aus tour and that the tickets where on sale now.

....There all signs :happy:

Woo! first post outside Panda(R.I.P) / Stalker Watch

Muse dreams:

I had a dream last night that I was playing Chris' bass :happy: and I met Matt and he was really really really lovely. Except in the dream I was younger... like 10 :wtf:

My friend had a dream last night that she was on facebook and she refreshed the page and there was announcement for Aus tour and that the tickets where on sale now.

....There all signs :happy:

Oh definite signs :happy:

hmm... i'll probably get shot for this haha, but oh well. i really hope those dates aren't real! just a week later pleeaasssseee.

otherwise i'll have to choose between schoolies and muse. the brisbane date is the day after i graduate :(

and i wanted to go to a sydney one aswell:indiff: and if they are true, then i spose i would go to muse anyway :LOL:

hmm... i'll probably get shot for this haha, but oh well. i really hope those dates aren't real! just a week later pleeaasssseee.

otherwise i'll have to choose between schoolies and muse. the brisbane date is the day after i graduate :(

and i wanted to go to a sydney one aswell:indiff: and if they are true, then i spose i would go to muse anyway :LOL:

Aww that sucks. Well im happy with them cause I leave for Vietnam on the 29th and if I miss out..... well there will be some :'( and :mad: involved.

Ahhh I feel sorry for you if they are! :eek: I was so scared they'd be during my exams or schoolies, but somehow they managed to squeeze in between! I was planning to go back to Melbourne from Torquay for their gigs and then go back again :p

:eek: at the whole rumoured Adelaide date fitting in with the other rumoured dates :D

Same here :erm: I wouldn't mind waiting all day but I'd rather know beforehand that I'd be able to get there early afternoon instead of finding that out on the day after waiting since 10 or something.

:D I know right! I hope they're real :) but what if that person heard of that date because someone told them because they saw the date in the other thread?:erm:

Yeah I know what you mean, like it'll be fun waiting out there with everyone.. but I don't want to wake up unnecessarily early:p

Aww that sucks. Well im happy with them cause I leave for Vietnam on the 29th and if I miss out..... well there will be some :'( and :mad: involved.

I'm going to Vietnam this year as well. :happy: (This isn't relevant to the thread, but all the other Australian threads are like that)

but what if that person heard of that date because someone told them because they saw the date in the other thread?

They could have seen it on the Triple J site, as well.

I'm going to Vietnam this year as well. :happy: (This isn't relevant to the thread, but all the other Australian threads are like that)

They could have seen it on the Triple J site, as well.

Yayay Im soooo excited!! Haha oh well, there isnt much Australian touring going on :( what are supposed to talk about lol.

When are you going?

Hmmm... I wonder how it got there :shifty:

Hmmm... I wonder how it got there :shifty:

idk, some weird kid tweeted rosie or something:p haha joking :kiss:

And another thought, which I might/will most probably/..ok definitely get hated for.. but remember how on the muse app they only had 1 gig for each city in the forthcoming gigs?:erm: or maybe these rumoured dates are true and they're going to announce the second shows later? I was just thinking, because I hope it all isn't too good to be true..

idk, some weird kid tweeted rosie or something:p haha joking :kiss:

And another thought, which I might/will most probably/..ok definitely get hated for.. but remember how on the muse app they only had 1 gig for each city in the forthcoming gigs?:erm: or maybe these rumoured dates are true and they're going to announce the second shows later? I was just thinking, because I hope it all isn't too good to be true..

Hahahah :shifty: .....

Yeah I just assumed they would do that, incase they didnt sell out the first night (as if they wouldnt :rolleyes:)

Hahahah :shifly: .....

Yeah I just assumed they would do that, incase they didnt sell out the first night (as if they wouldnt :rolleyes:)

:p

yeah I think that's most likey.. I think:stunned: I mean, they would know how popular they are here, so I don't see why they wouldn't do a few extra shows

:D I know right! I hope they're real :) but what if that person heard of that date because someone told them because they saw the date in the other thread?:erm:

Yeah I know what you mean, like it'll be fun waiting out there with everyone.. but I don't want to wake up unnecessarily early:p

Yeah thats what I was thinking :S They could've seen it here, on the JJJ website or on Muselive. Fingers crossed they didn't, though :LOL:

Ha yeah, it's so fun waiting but yeah same deal for me, I'd like to actually have time to get ready and stuff on the day :p

Oh I just remembered something which could help. When I was at Rock Eisteddfod last year, the arena was right next to Rod Laver Arena, and that same night there was a Pink concert on. I do recall at around 2ish there was only about 5 people waiting? You'd think with someone like her there'd be heaps of people, but there wasn't. So, maybe it'll be the same thing for Muse. Hopefully.

Yeh that's what I think - I was watching the NRL :vomit: at Telstra tonight and thinking it's way too big for a Muse concert - there's no way they would fill it.

Not only this, the other cities outside of Syd and Melbs aren't big enough for stadium shows. Why would they bring a stadium show AND arena show?

I hope they play at my high school canteen!

Yeah thats what I was thinking :S They could've seen it here, on the JJJ website or on Muselive. Fingers crossed they didn't, though :LOL:

Ha yeah, it's so fun waiting but yeah same deal for me, I'd like to actually have time to get ready and stuff on the day :p

Oh I just remembered something which could help. When I was at Rock Eisteddfod last year, the arena was right next to Rod Laver Arena, and that same night there was a Pink concert on. I do recall at around 2ish there was only about 5 people waiting? You'd think with someone like her there'd be heaps of people, but there wasn't. So, maybe it'll be the same thing for Muse. Hopefully.

oh was it on muselive too? Cool:) if only Rosie would get back to us about her friend so we could confirm that the Sydney ones are real, then we could take a guess that all the others are too:erm:

yeah true, and I don't want to be/look reaally tired:chuckle:

ooh thanks, that sounds like a decent time. But don't you think the crazy pink fans aren't as crazy as the crazy muse fans?:erm::chuckle:

Muse - The Best Unofficial Group Muse are to play 7 shows in Australia in November/December 2010. An official confirmation of the dates should be announced in the next few days. To see these dates, click on the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muse-The-Best-Unofficial-Group/341994447454?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=40&hash=51f01ee7e125110ab91eeb355a6aca27

Muse - The Best Unofficial Group Muse are to play 7 shows in Australia in November/December 2010. An official confirmation of the dates should be announced in the next few days. To see these dates, click on the following link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muse-The-Best-Unofficial-Group/341994447454?v=app_2344061033&vm=all&s=40&hash=51f01ee7e125110ab91eeb355a6aca27

I like the sound of the bolded part :LOL:

:LOL: Seemed like a fine time to add some ye olde English..

And I'm thinking/hoping/visualising an announcement within the next four weeks.. maybe

:LOL: We truly went insane long ago..

I think ever since that whole woo exciting muse announcement thing happened on myspace I've been a little on edge

Orr... maybe even earlier than that? I'm sorry, I'm just tipping over the edge now :LOL:

:awesome: I think it was well deserved! News like that can't be treated lightly :happy::yesey:

Archived