If there is an age limit, I'll cry. :'(

Not that there's any reason for you to worry, but a laminated piece of photocopied paper has got me into several 18+ gigs at both the Hi Fi and Festy Hall :p

But there won't be limits anyway so this is useless information!

+1. That would make my life. :happy:

Oh. My. God.

+9876543456789098765

That would be :awesome:

I remember seeing Franz Ferdinand doing some acoustic mini-set outside in the rain with just Nick and Alex with about a hundred people surrounding them somewhere - this should randomly happen in the Botanical Gardens or something - I'm sure we'd all be :eek: :eek: :eek: ...:D

Concert planners prolly know that a big proportion of the concert-goers consist of twilight fangirls. I highly doubt there'll be an age limit. Even if there is' date=' it'll be something like 13 and above. Anything below 13 you need a guardian I guess.[/quote']

So... who's joining me in hunting down these people at the gig and kicking them out?:D:fear:

:p

Twenty first of- FUCKING HELL! That would be so awesome, but...It...Arghh, shit. Muse, just fucking announce that you're going to come to Australia in November!!!!!! AAAAARGHHH!!!! I kind of hope they don't go to Acer because my mum said the sound quality sucked at the BDO :stunned:

No bands played at Acer at the BDO. They all played on outdoor stages within the Sydney Showground precinct. Muse played on on the main stage within the showground itself and the sound was fantastic. Acer is an indoor venue so if anything the sound should be better.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking Bee :shifty:

You bet your sweet ass I am. :LOL:

:ninja::shifty:

No bands played at Acer at the BDO. They all played on outdoor stages within the Sydney Showground precinct. Muse played on on the main stage within the showground itself and the sound was fantastic. Acer is an indoor venue so if anything the sound should be better.

I was going to reply with this but I wasn't sure. But yeah, indoor venues should have better sound than showground settings.

Twenty first of- FUCKING HELL! That would be so awesome, but...It...Arghh, shit. Muse, just fucking announce that you're going to come to Australia in November!!!!!! AAAAARGHHH!!!! I kind of hope they don't go to Acer because my mum said the sound quality sucked at the BDO :stunned:

The sound quality at Acer is great though it differs slightly depending on where you are.

Last year is saw Green Day there, one night on the barrier and the second night in the stands. The sound was good in both places but you can hear everything more clearly when you're in the stands but everything also seems a lot louder in the stands which gets irritating after a while.

I think the worst place I've been to for a concert was SCG, everything echoes terribly.

So... who's joining me in hunting down these people at the gig and kicking them out?:D:fear:

:p

:eek::eek::eek: COUNT ME IN. I SHALL DELIBERATELY SHOVE AND PUSH TO THE GROUND ANY GIRLS WEARING TWILIGHT SHIRTS OR EVEN JUST DISCUSSING TWILIGHT.

Anyway, speaking of the venue, Acer is incredibly large, isn't it? I Googled it and it looked enormous. I'm scaaared. Acer is at, uh, Homebush? No- Where..?

:eek::eek::eek: COUNT ME IN. I SHALL DELIBERATELY SHOVE AND PUSH TO THE GROUND ANY GIRLS WEARING TWILIGHT SHIRTS OR EVEN JUST DISCUSSING TWILIGHT.

Anyway, speaking of the venue, Acer is incredibly large, isn't it? I Googled it and it looked enormous. I'm scaaared. Acer is at, uh, Homebush? No- Where..?

:LOL:

And I've never been there but dw you'll be fine, yeah it is at Homebush. It looked pretty big when I saw it from the outside at the showgrounds for BDO but then I saw ANZ stadium and yeah, that kinda dwarfed it, just slightly :chuckle:

:LOL:

And I've never been there but dw you'll be fine, yeah it is at Homebush. It looked pretty big when I saw it from the outside at the showgrounds for BDO but then I saw ANZ stadium and yeah, that kinda dwarfed it, just slightly :chuckle:

I went to see the Rabbitos vs Bulldogs game at ANZ this year on the Sunday of the Easter Show...ANZ IS FUCKING MASSIVE.

I went to see the Rabbitos vs Bulldogs game at ANZ this year on the Sunday of the Easter Show...ANZ IS FUCKING MASSIVE.

:LOL: Yeah so I know like nothing about Acer, someone will be able to give you some good advice though I'm sure :chuckle:

I dunno what you count as incredibly large but it holds around 21 000 people during a sold out show. If you've been to Sydney Entertainment Centre it feels the same except Acer has more seats. And yes, Acer is at Homebush. :)

I quite like Acer, mainly because I've been to so many shows there.

I dunno what you count as incredibly large but it holds around 21 000 people during a sold out show. If you've been to Sydney Entertainment Centre it feels the same except Acer has more seats. And yes, Acer is at Homebush. :)

I quite like Acer, mainly because I've been to so many shows there.

Thanks for the advice :happy: I kind of figured it would feel different because the EC is indoor...Eh, anyways. Whatever happens.

WHAT? Oh my God, I'm such an idiot :facepalm: :facepalm:

QUESTION. Will I be able to breathe? I heard it gets really stuffy indoors when you're in the GA.

Depends on where in the GA and how tall you are. If you're on the barrier it's not quite as stuffy but there will be heaps of people pushing you up against the barrier so it kinda crushes your ribs. I'm only about 5'1 and it gets very difficult to breathe in the middle of the GA. Though from time to time you can feel the air-con blasting in your direction and that's about the only time anyone can breathe properly. :)

Depends on where in the GA and how tall you are. If you're on the barrier it's not quite as stuffy but there will be heaps of people pushing you up against the barrier so it kinda crushes your ribs. I'm only about 5'1 and it gets very difficult to breathe in the middle of the GA.

I've got no idea how tall I am in feet and inches. I'm 157cm, I think. Will I be able to breathe?

Archived