Alysum

and I already knew...someone on here has a probe with a limited edition glitter finish which looks damn sweet.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm like really drubk right now, god i love y probe, best thing i;ve ever bought, but don't buy one because matt b has onem or other people tell you to, gt one because you want one for its sound, you'll reeally appreciate it rhen, and ge the best out of ot

:D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm like really drubk right now, god i love y probe, best thing i;ve ever bought, but don't buy one because matt b has onem or other people tell you to, gt one because you want one for its sound, you'll reeally appreciate it rhen, and ge the best out of ot

yes, Haze, you are drunk.

Thats why I want to get one, it used to be just because Matt had a Factory and the Probe was the cooler version, but I then started to find out a little bit more about it and it does look really cool. I'm a big fan of fuzz, and the FF/FPs seem to be one of the best around, and versatile. Plus you get the whole feedback crap to piss around with too. :D

i'm gonna get a fuzz probe for christmas this year!

it's pretty bizarre, i actually use all of my pedals for...

...electric trumpet...

:confused:

it sounds sooooo cool .

check out the live stuff by my band to understand the sound(link below).

or not.

anyway, i emailed mr. vex about my use and he said ,"that is definitely the most original use of a fuzz probe pedal yet."

i can't wait! happy birthday, jesus!

i'm gonna get a fuzz probe for christmas this year!

it's pretty bizarre, i actually use all of my pedals for...

...electric trumpet...

:confused:

it sounds sooooo cool .

check out the live stuff by my band to understand the sound(link below).

or not.

anyway, i emailed mr. vex about my use and he said ,"that is definitely the most original use of a fuzz probe pedal yet."

i can't wait! happy birthday, jesus!

You have to record some of that, that sounds quality. The most experimental thing I've done with my probe is put vocals through it

Greatest find ever that, I had to pay more for that colour though, but compared to the non-glittery colours, it was worth it

we've discussed this, and no it wasnt! it wasnt signed by him and you paid like £30+ to get it glittery in the same colour

for your sake i hope its a genuine zvex product, there's lots of copies out there

we've discussed this, and no it wasnt! it wasnt signed by him and you paid like £30+ to get it glittery in the same colour

for your sake i hope its a genuine zvex product, there's lots of copies out there

Well Zvex himself has told me that it is genuine when I asked him about it.

The shop I purchased it from (Sounds Great Music) is an official Zvex dealer.

Basically Zvex forgot to sign it, I'm sure if it was a copy, they would have gone to a little more detail.

I've seen non-glittery colours, they do look pretty shit in my opinion.

Plus theres the added humour of a small glittery bright green box making such crazy noises, it was only £10 extra for a colour where there's only been 20 made in

Well Zvex himself has told me that it is genuine when I asked him about it.

The shop I purchased it from (Sounds Great Music) is an official Zvex dealer.

Basically Zvex forgot to sign it, I'm sure if it was a copy, they would have gone to a little more detail.

I've seen non-glittery colours, they do look pretty shit in my opinion.

Plus theres the added humour of a small glittery bright green box making such crazy noises, it was only £10 extra for a colour where there's only been 20 made in

20 of that batch......

Guest because

err.... somethit buying i don't like about buying through Guitar Oasis .com....err

Surely it can't be right to get someone to send their credit card details through an E-MAIL!

Anyone had good reliable expierences with a particcular American dealer?

Anyone tried Rainbow sound?

err.... somethit buying i don't like about buying through Guitar Oasis .com....err

Surely it can't be right to get someone to send their credit card details through an E-MAIL!

Try http://www.musictoys.com they seem reliable and cheap enough, ship anywhere and have a HUGE range of pedals to choose from

Use the phone ;) - it's a lot easier and you can explain stuff better :cool: .

can any 1 give me some tips for using my fuzz factory. I'm finding it hard to get a desent sound which doesn't scream when i stop playing, or start screaming when i change cord.

thx in advance for any help and yes i have read all that has been said to this point in this forum.

Put the volume at about 9 o clock, gate at 10, comp at 7, drive at 2/3, stab at 5 (all o clock). In general, turning the stab up all the way cuts down on the screaming (turning the drive up further makes it worse often). Hope that helps:).

Any blackout settings? Stockpiling a load of settings for when i get my FF.... hehe soooooo excited! :D:D

same as above but lower the stab till you get the right note, then increase the comp till the note shuts off. at appropriate moment, roll back stab for that wonderful spluttery start to the feedback just before the solo in the live version:D.

Try this for a bit of weirdness...

Gate - 1:30

Comp - 1:30 (increase both until stab cuts out - roughly 1:30ish)

Drive - 5:00

Stab - 7:00

Play and hold a note at the 22nd or higher fret and u get a weird random arpeggiator type sound.

Play a note at the 29th fret (press down string above middle pickup) for best effect.

Play g-string behind the nut for a stuttering sound...

enjoy

I cant decide between a fuzz probe of fuzz factory. hmm is it worth the extra £50+? I've gotta cort x6 as well, anybody had experience of this with the ff or fp? (just wanna know how the mitymite pickups hold out)

you're gonna have to try the pedal with your guitar and preferably your amp too. I know of no shops near me which stock the fuckers so I don't know how I can try one. I can always sell it if it's shit with my instruments, but I highly doubt that!

Am i right in saying the FF or FP doesn't oscillate as well with higher output pickups although this can be solved by backing off the volume a little?

Slightly Off topic here but, By any chance did anyone acctually click on the link on my signature?

as a probe owner, i'd really advise thinking about getting the factory. although i havent used my pedals wackyness much, that might be a point for u.....all the pedal can really do is control the pitch of the feedback, which is musically crap and been done by matt. saying that tho, if ur really wanting those weird matt sounds then just getting the factory is kinda pointless because to change the constant feedback fq you need to bend dow and play around with the controls

for me, the pedal on the probe is a gimick, otherwise matt would have it and so would john f from chilli's. use what you have and create cool sounds using that and a factory.

like i said, overrated

Archived