Alysum

and again i shall ask

Where is the closest i can get a fuzz factory next to oxford street in london :/ ? i dont want to travel 3 hours by train to exeter to get a FF ! ><

I Travelled 9 hours by car from scotland to get to mansons guitar shop(was going to devon anyway) and they never had any fuzz factory's left :'( but i got a strap :) so im ordering the ff from the internet

I Travelled 9 hours by car from scotland to get to mansons guitar shop(was going to devon anyway) and they never had any fuzz factory's left :'( but i got a strap :) so im ordering the ff from the internet

You could have gone to Sounds Great Music which is not far from Manchester, Mansons is not the only stockist of Zvex you know, you should have done a little bit of homework

as a probe owner, i'd really advise thinking about getting the factory. although i havent used my pedals wackyness much, that might be a point for u.....all the pedal can really do is control the pitch of the feedback, which is musically crap and been done by matt. saying that tho, if ur really wanting those weird matt sounds then just getting the factory is kinda pointless because to change the constant feedback fq you need to bend dow and play around with the controls

for me, the pedal on the probe is a gimick, otherwise matt would have it and so would john f from chilli's. use what you have and create cool sounds using that and a factory.

like i said, overrated

You can use the probe as a volume pedal, just got to set the knobs right

anybody got a list of where its stocked then? google is useless.

and also for the people who have imported the ff from america, how much do u get charged postage, tax (customs) etc?

Mansons in Exeter

Sounds Great near Manchester

Music Ground in Denmark Street in London

You could have gone to Sounds Great Music which is not far from Manchester, Mansons is not the only stockist of Zvex you know, you should have done a little bit of homework

i was goin to devon anyway i said that so all is kool also the guy in the shop told me they were the only supplier in britain too

hey with the fuzz factory is it best used in unision with an overdrive channel or best used on its own... also did it take everyone else a while before they were getting there's sounding good.

also any settings for a solid sound would be helpful.

thanks

hey with the fuzz factory is it best used in unision with an overdrive channel or best used on its own... also did it take everyone else a while before they were getting there's sounding good.

also any settings for a solid sound would be helpful.

thanks

god newbies....we gotta chill coz these repetitive questions come all the time

search the start of this thread for a long list of settings. yes it does take a while to get a good sound out of it apparently, though god knows what retards you all are because it doesnt take me hours to turn the knobs. so keep turning until you do...glad i helped you on that :rolleyes:

and use the ff for whatever sound u want! god....the pain. "im a matt wannabee...i've got a ff now....what shall i do next?" if your not creating a replicate sound, then try a combination to get the sound you want

e.g. if u have the spider amp, but it on distortion channel and make the pedal squeal. as you press onto the pedal, the frequency will raise and then stop, and then you hear the amps distortion

no more newbie shit plz!

Archived