Alysum

hey thanks for the inspiration, especially with a kill switch (i just do humbuckered volume down thing) good idea. what do u mean by psuedo modulation?

Not proper modulation as in a phaser or a chorus, but just slowly moving your foot up and down over the theremin, you get a modulation thing going on, but not what your used to (Yes, similar to the Fuzz Probe video on the Zvex site Yellowsphere), but if you lower the guitar volume slightly, you can have the feedback in the background as well

The fuzz factory internal kit is nothing more than the circuit board of the Fuzz Factory with no casing. It comes with no instructions to set it up in your guitar yourself. I wired in my Fuzz Factory myself when I wired up my custom guitar. However my guitar came to me with all the correct area routed out so I didnt need to do any routing/drilling to make space for the FF to go. What guitar are you wanting to install it into?

did i post about that kill switch cheat, or is it well known?

yeh i knew about this a few months ago, just coz i was gonna install a killswitch on my guitar, and the shopkeeper made the obvious killswitch variation. although im worried one day my epiphone lp switch wont work, i hear the mess up really easily

and at that time of being told, amusingly enough, i thought my tone and volume controls were bust.....i basically got confused which was for what and when.....its obvious now, but i think for beginner guitars there should be a manual of somesort. manuals are nice rather than just "here u go" which is what u get with epiphone guitars. but maybe thats just me

yeh i knew about this a few months ago, just coz i was gonna install a killswitch on my guitar, and the shopkeeper made the obvious killswitch variation. although im worried one day my epiphone lp switch wont work, i hear the mess up really easily

and at that time of being told, amusingly enough, i thought my tone and volume controls were bust.....i basically got confused which was for what and when.....its obvious now, but i think for beginner guitars there should be a manual of somesort. manuals are nice rather than just "here u go" which is what u get with epiphone guitars. but maybe thats just me

you get manuals like that with those shitty £80 argos guitars. It aint that hard, my guitar has switches set up like a lp, and my humbuckers are coil tapped, i once shit myself because i thought id broke the volume control as i was trying to pull the tone knob out :$

after 4 months of searching i finally got my hands on a FF..

but sadly, im not an effect pedal expert, so ive been messing around trying to get the sounds that "sound" good..

Anyone know if matt use's a static setting for his guitars ? if so, what are they ?

and do i need to get another effect pedal with it to make it sound better ?

i have an ibanez presteige (some new l33t model~) and marshall amps, and a FF :p thats all...

Kinda broke now, but lets say i get my allowance, is there something i need to spend my money on to make it more worthy of having a FF ?

have a look in the faq for some settings (least i think there's some in the effects section) and also in the first post in the faq there's a link to a thread on muse effects settings you might find what you're looking for their.

apparently think about getting an eq pedal

random question....cant b bothered to open a whole new thread coz i think its one answer (mainly to biohazard).......what do metal plated style guitars like yours sound like compared to it in just wood form?

The fuzz factory internal kit is nothing more than the circuit board of the Fuzz Factory with no casing. It comes with no instructions to set it up in your guitar yourself. I wired in my Fuzz Factory myself when I wired up my custom guitar. However my guitar came to me with all the correct area routed out so I didnt need to do any routing/drilling to make space for the FF to go. What guitar are you wanting to install it into?

a guitar im making

I'm selling my fuzz factory if anyone wants it, ive had it less than a month, lost my job just after I baught it so can't afford to keep

yeah, and where do you live? (for delivery and such)

I might be interested for about 120 quid, thats about as much as they cost in America, I think

I got mine from america, was 120 then 15 p&p then 25 duty vat and customs (wud have been more but they lowerd the price for customs, basically I'm wanting most of the money I had to spend back so 150ish it'd be no more than 5 pounds p&p, I live in cornwall, its on ebay at the minit for 160, wether itll sell or not I dont know but I'm guessing I can take the ad away if sum1 on here is interested, I don't want to sell for less than 150 tho

Archived