Alysum

I just got a Boss CH-1 Chorus for 6€ on eBay.. that is a bargain :D

I want a FF, too. But here in Germany it's really hard to get one. Sometimes there is one on eBay but then they go for about 236 €. 40 € more than on american eBay. But I can't order it there because I don't have that paypal shit :(

:confused: lol look for one on ebay.. but it takes time.. i found a bargain.. i think 115 is a bargain right ? i thought yo usaid before you didnt want one lol, ah well ive always wanted one too :p but im nto rich so took a whiel to save up the date on it is 17-7-00

I have problems with cash. I'm always spending it on CDs or outings with the girlfriend when I want all this expensive stuff :rolleyes:

anyway, I'm going to try and get one of the Fuzz Factories which isn't green

I have problems with cash. I'm always spending it on CDs or outings with the girlfriend when I want all this expensive stuff :rolleyes:

anyway, I'm going to try and get one of the Fuzz Factories which isn't green

why :p i jus wanted a cheap one? do you mean those ace japanese ones?

Guest because
If you get it from a decent place, they will sort you out if it goes missing as well. My Fuzz Factory (from Oasis guitars on eBay) cost me about £130 and took 2 weeks to arrive.

was the seller related to this guitar shop, it was the only oasis shop on the zvex dealers list:

http://www.guitaroasis.com

I want a FF, too. But here in Germany it's really hard to get one. Sometimes there is one on eBay but then they go for about 236 €. 40 € more than on american eBay. But I can't order it there because I don't have that paypal shit :(

for 236€? that's cheaper than getting it from the netherlands! :eek:

Guest because

The bloke quoted me something like $240 inc Air Shipping, havn't replied as about how long it'll take and taxes and duties etc...

How did you get the bloke to declare it as a gift? That takes all taxes etc off it right?

Archived