Alysum

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I have formulated a PLAN!

I can get, WAH PROBE, Fuzz Factory, DL4 and 2 more pedals, 900mm x 400mm pedalboard with built in lighting and power supply, all for under £400!

No its not from eBay!

:LOL::LOL::LOL::):):):LOL::LOL:

I WIN, you tacky rippoff english ZVEX dealers! :p

where where where!!!

Found this ace website based in Singapore, which is where i'm going for my hols early next year!

Bring about £500 which equates to more that a grand and a half over there to splash out on! FF costs £115, custom pedal board= £60 and for another 25 it can have like a little light thing!

Found this ace website based in Singapore, which is where i'm going for my hols early next year!

Bring about £500 which equates to more that a grand and a half over there to splash out on! FF costs £115, custom pedal board= £60 and for another 25 it can have like a little light thing!

good luck getting it all back into the country

nah you'll be fine bringin it back, i've spend all of this year up til august travelling around australia and indonesia with my friend and we both bought back loads of stuff that we didn't take with us and it was fine. the only things you have trouble taking through customs are things like alcohol and cigerettes because there is a limit on how much you can carry per person. my advice would be to remove all package for things that you buy there just incase, and put it in your hand luggage and it would be fine. i bought a £300 camera back from austalia and it was fine, as well as a £300 surfboard, new shoes, loads of new clothes, all my friends who came out to indonesia bought so much stuff as well with there student loans etc, so i really wouldn't worry about it. worst comes to worst you may have to declare the stuff and pay some import tax on it but i doubt it very much. if you land back in england early hours of the morning no one will be at the customs desk and you'll be fine anyway haha... hope that helps

Archived