this is the quote from the radio interview I was talking about when Matt and Dom talk about the painting. :chuckle:

Caller: Whats the weirdest thing a fan has done for you?

Matt: I had a fan in Russia who painted a picture of me naked with a crow on my shoulder..

Presenter: YES.

Matt: ..that's pretty far out..

Dom: ..slightly creepy..

Matt: very creepy...

Presenter: did the fan present the picture to you?

Matt: yeah, they presented it to me and said 'look at what I've done' ...picture of me.. I looked a bit like uncle Fester,it wasn't a good look

Presenter: How was the privates? did she interpret your privates accurately?

(all talk at the same time, can't understand it. :()

Matt: ...Dom's kept it, i think he has put it on his wall

Dom: creepier thing is I found it in my house the other day,it's still hanging around

Matt: Yeah Dom has it on his bedroom wall you know :LOL:

Presenter: Well one day you will have a garage sale and you'll be glad that you still have it.

... :stunned: Uncle Fester?! LOL. :LOL:

yeah I think I shall hunt for some Loveline quotes now. :awesome:

From the Breakfast With Muse Gig - made me laugh in class (during a test, embarassing much? XD) when I was listening to it. Ah, good times, good times... :awesome:

Haha, the Loveline one's just as awesome though. XD

Correction: It was Matt that talked about the hole in the pillow, but Dom gets bonus points for the In 'N Out Burger reference. :LOL:

I finally uploaded these videos! I think the whole accent is just hilarious. And the radio DJ can't hold it all in. :chuckle:

that's not matt :pope: :pope:

I can't sleep anyway, so I'll listen to your videos :happy:

Btw, it's not about Muse, but I happened to listen to another Loveline interview and it's too hilarious to keep it to myself. I'm literally crying with laughter :LOL:

:LOL: can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!!

No way. Srsly? :stunned: Really? Weird. And I don't how I've missed this interview up 'til now. :LOL: Matt's crazy. Funny how he was talking about the chickens at the beginning.

It is really hard to believe it's him, but it's good to know he hasn't gotten "too mature" and still knows how to joke around :happy: They way he dramatically shouted "NO!" made me snort every time :chuckle:

The girl after Muse left was quite funny.

Girl: I have a questionnnn...

Dr. Drew: Wait, are you... are you crying?

Girl: Nooooooo...

Dr. Drew: What's wrong?

Girl: Nothinggggg...

Dr. Drew: ...This is just how you talk?

Girl. Yeaaaaaaaahhh...

omg :LOL: BEST! :LOL:

Well, there are several things I'd want to ask Matt about if I met him, but the first thing shall be "is that really YOU in the Absolute Radio interview?" after making him listen to it on my ipod. :LOL: Even if it isn't, I'd like to think it is. Although I thought he would have some laugh attacks if he did. :chuckle:

And I don't think the video has been uploaded before. I just put it up a couple of days ago, so that may be why many people haven't heard it.

The absolute radio interview is very funny but it's really difficult to believe that its Matt, partly because it doesn't sound anything like him and also because of the spontaneity. But voices can sound distorted on interviews over the phone on radio and maybe this is a side of him we've never seen before! :LOL: If it was him, I bet he had a sore throat after that! :p:LOL:

On second listen, I don't know, at risk of looking really stupid, I think it could be him.:LOL: Which makes it ten million times funnier of course, than if it's just some random bloke! The bit about the lift and the combine harvester song, and the cider and ox! :LOL: He sounds about 80 though! :LOL: If it is him I think he needs to re-demonstrate this hidden talent. :D

He doesn't go into detail, thankfully, just says he had to pee from a distance.

I've seen men do that, it's hilarious. Normally accompanied by swearing and "FFS point straight!" So glad I sit down to pee!:LOL:

:LOL: yeah but then they don't have to sit on naiisty public toilets

But it was a very... uh... educating thing to listen to. How many women actually know why men get morning wood? :LOL: (And I never imagined myself talking about that, but there you go!)

the interview taught me that :happy: i always wanted to know :LOL:

Correction: It was Matt that talked about the hole in the pillow, but Dom gets bonus points for the In 'N Out Burger reference. :LOL:

I finally uploaded these videos! I think the whole accent is just hilarious. And the radio DJ can't hold it all in. :chuckle:

Tuk0NuMbB-I

yZwBS0khTww

LMFAOOO

that's some bloke putting on a west country accent :LOL::LOL:

but lol at that!

i did the same in a prank call once :chuckle:

I would love to know! :) What date was the interview? Maybe an email to Absolute Radio now would solve the puzzle. :) Afterall if it's a joke, it's not going to be so funny if they don't own up.

It was from early August. I changed the description to "a man who may or may not be the real Matt Bellamy". :LOL:

It was from early August. I changed the description to "a man who may or may not be the real Matt Bellamy". :LOL:

:LOL: I just had a look on the site and there's nothing on there so I think it was just an Absolute Radio joke. Matt hasn't acquired the ability to completely change his voice and accent afterall! :LOL:

BTW I remembered it must have been in September as the Teignmouth gig was mentioned.

some crazy lack of eye contact in that thing :LOL:

Since you have mentioned it, I think there was quite alot personally. If Matt had stared into her eyes the whole time the other two would have been cut out of the interview. :)

Anyway, I love the way Matt's leaning on Dom. They're so comfortable.:D

Archived