Another good one was at the NME awards :LOL:

Matt on winning sexiest male:

That is...quite simply ridiculous! I'm not sure really what that's all about! Er, I think we've got some weird fans who vote more than once on the internet, I think that must be what's going on here! But I'm pretty embarassed to win that, I think it should have gone to him basically *points at Dom*

:LOL:

Was that one when he said "I'm too short to be sexy"? :LOL:

"After the gig in St Petersburg, there are about 50 women waiting outside the dressing room. One of them comes up to me. She's obviously a psychopath. She has a gift for me - should she go and get it? I'm used to Russian fans giving me roses and teddy bears, but she comes back with a huge, incredibly intricate oil painting, which she says took her five months to complete. It features me, naked and horribly emaciated, with birds on my shoulders. I am holding a glowing heart in front of my genitals... The next day, when we leave for home, I see Dom, our drummer, walking around the airport with the painting, showing it to complete strangers." - Nice one Dom :D

has anyone ever seen that painting?:LOL:

i NEED to see it...any help?

:eek:

I liked this bit:

'One of them came up to me... she was obviously a psychopath' :LOL:

obviously! I mean who in their right minds would come up to Matt?! :p

Apparantly Dom still has it somewhere :shifty:

I wouldn't!

Apparently When Matt saw it, he ran off and hid.

If it's that disturbing to him....it's probably best left in Dom's basement.

I thought he hung it on his walls? But maybe he has taken it down by now.

You know what I always wonder?

What does she think about it? Is she hurt that Bells obviously thinks it's horrible? Or does she like the legendary status her picture has, even with hardly anyone seing it?

I know I'd be devastated…

oh, she must feel great after having provoked such a funny story. i mean, dom must have had an amazing time showing it around. and matt's face when he saw the picture - priceless. she started this crazy story and i guess she likes it.

i would love to be part of a muse-moment like that!

sad to hear that there are no pictures...

I thought he hung it on his walls? But maybe he has taken it down by now.

You know what I always wonder?

What does she think about it? Is she hurt that Bells obviously thinks it's horrible? Or does she like the legendary status her picture has, even with hardly anyone seing it?

I know I'd be devastated…

I guess we'll never know.

:LOL: it's like some sort of forbidden painting.. is it a myth? where does it lie now? what was so horrific about it? just what kind of birds were on matt's shoulders?.. we may never find out...though i sincerely hope they're chickens :awesome: anyhow someone should make a movie about it :chuckle:

There is a radio interview where they talk about this painting, Matt says its a crow :p I can't link to it cuz I'm on my phone but if you search 'breakfast with muse' into youtube you should find it. I think they talk about the painting in part 3. :chuckle:

There is a radio interview where they talk about this painting, Matt says its a crow :p I can't link to it cuz I'm on my phone but if you search 'breakfast with muse' into youtube you should find it. I think they talk about the painting in part 3. :chuckle:

damn, chickens would've been amazing :LOL:

anyway for the time being i've made a slightly less goffy recreation :chuckle:

4136792954_83a204fdbb.jpg

Archived