Guest Octazooka
Matthew Bellamy:

"We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug In Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a Jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

"Dom wants to be a stadium rock drummer and have a sweat towel tech...

I watched someone shot a cow in the bollocks."

"Being impregnated by an alien and giving birth. It'd be awful to give birth to a freak so you'd have to hide it away from everyone but still bring it up as your own."

"Most bands release a live album when they become old and fat. We wanted to be different."

"Paris Hilton [came] to the LA show, too. But she left during Knights of Cydonia, which is the first song on the set. If we're offending Paris Hilton we must be doing something right."

Quotes from my FB:LOL:

Muse Quotes app FTW :awesome::LOL:

"It's been quite a strange period you know, because England's been, y'know, like kissing America's arse. You know, going to war which is like y'know ask anyone on the street and they say 'we don't wanna do this'. The Parlimentary System is really shit y'know, and the Prime Minister's a twat (laughs)"

Funny and true :happy: (and so many y'knows :awesome:)

"We'd have really bad doubts like (stares at hand) should this song have a guitar on it or should it be piano based? And like just fucking flip a coin"

:LOL:

"It's been quite a strange period you know, because England's been, y'know, like kissing America's arse. You know, going to war which is like y'know ask anyone on the street and they say 'we don't wanna do this'. The Parlimentary System is really shit y'know, and the Prime Minister's a twat (laughs)"

Funny and true :happy: (and so many y'knows :awesome:)

"We'd have really bad doubts like (stares at hand) should this song have a guitar on it or should it be piano based? And like just fucking flip a coin"

They didnt really say anything at wembley last year. Well, matt did, but he said it too fast, in fact the whole place was silent for about 8 seconds, you could practically feel everybody straining to understand his tumbling, supersonic speech, but nobody got it. :D

I think it was something about Showbiz. :cool:

haha same at teignmouth

lol who said that!

Awesome. :chuckle:

I've seen it before but nice to see it again. :D Quite a lot of the recent quotations are from this same interview. It also makes me giggle when Matt says "It's vague, it's vague, you wing it half the time" :LOL:talking about the connections between the album and what he's talking about!

He "wings it" very well though! :D

haha same at teignmouth

I thought they were quite chatty in Teignmouth - apart from Chris as usual :LOL: Between Matt asking who was from Teignmouth and who was not, Chris filling in when Matt discovered that piano wasn't sound checked, introducing Cave and Popcorn and on the Saturday Matt or Dom I can't remember which one talked about the roller disco.

It was actually quite surprising!

I thought they were quite chatty in Teignmouth - apart from Chris as usual :LOL: Between Matt asking who was from Teignmouth and who was not, Chris filling in when Matt discovered that piano wasn't sound checked, introducing Cave and Popcorn and on the Saturday Matt or Dom I can't remember which one talked about the roller disco.

It was actually quite surprising!

I think Teignmouth was the chattiest they've been for quite a while :LOL:

I think Teignmouth was the chattiest they've been for quite a while :LOL:

I know especially on Friday as we really didn't expect it, especially from Matt :stunned: Normally all we get from him on stage are "Good Evening" and "Cheers" :LOL:

What were you like at school?

Matt:When I left I got an award for being the latest person in the history of the school. If you got three late marks for being over fifteen minutes late you�d get an after school detention. I got something like 257 marks. And I only lived about ten minutes away.

I just find that hilariously sad. :LOL:

Yeah, it was nice getting something else, even if the only things I could actually understand were "Kgjhkuhgsgfioisdu ROLLER DISCO" :chuckle:

:LOL: I know I still don't know what he said at the end of "you ain't from around here hey/babe/bay... [insert correct word here]

Makes it hard to quote live stuff :chuckle:

What were you like at school?

Matt:When I left I got an award for being the latest person in the history of the school. If you got three late marks for being over fifteen minutes late you�d get an after school detention. I got something like 257 marks. And I only lived about ten minutes away.

I just find that hilariously sad. :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: My son was late for school a lot when we lived right next door to it!

I manage to be late for school and it's only about a mile away. :shifty:

Matthew Bellamy:

"We were all off our faces on mushrooms when we recorded Plug In Baby... There was this big field next to the recording studio filled with them. So we ate them all. I don't know what we were doing, but we all ended up naked in a Jacuzzi and I went deaf in one ear from falling asleep in the sauna..."

Classic. :LOL:

Archived