this is the quote from the radio interview I was talking about when Matt and Dom talk about the painting. :chuckle:

Caller: Whats the weirdest thing a fan has done for you?

Matt: I had a fan in Russia who painted a picture of me naked with a crow on my shoulder..

Presenter: YES.

Matt: ..that's pretty far out..

Dom: ..slightly creepy..

Matt: very creepy...

Presenter: did the fan present the picture to you?

Matt: yeah, they presented it to me and said 'look at what I've done' ...picture of me.. I looked a bit like uncle Fester,it wasn't a good look

Presenter: How was the privates? did she interpret your privates accurately?

(all talk at the same time, can't understand it. :()

Matt: ...Dom's kept it, i think he has put it on his wall

Dom: creepier thing is I found it in my house the other day,it's still hanging around

Matt: Yeah Dom has it on his bedroom wall you know :LOL:

Presenter: Well one day you will have a garage sale and you'll be glad that you still have it.

... :stunned: Uncle Fester?! LOL. :LOL:

yeah I think I shall hunt for some Loveline quotes now. :awesome:

this is the quote from the radio interview I was talking about when Matt and Dom talk about the painting. :chuckle:

Caller: Whats the weirdest thing a fan has done for you?

Matt: I had a fan in Russia who painted a picture of me naked with a crow on my shoulder..

Presenter: YES.

Matt: ..that's pretty far out..

Dom: ..slightly creepy..

Matt: very creepy...

Presenter: did the fan present the picture to you?

Matt: yeah, they presented it to me and said 'look at what I've done' ...picture of me.. I looked a bit like uncle Fester,it wasn't a good look

Presenter: How was the privates? did she interpret your privates accurately?

(all talk at the same time, can't understand it. :()

Matt: ...Dom's kept it, i think he has put it on his wall

Dom: creepier thing is I found it in my house the other day,it's still hanging around

Matt: Yeah Dom has it on his bedroom wall you know :LOL:

Presenter: Well one day you will have a garage sale and you'll be glad that you still have it.

... :stunned: Uncle Fester?! LOL. :LOL:

I think I only heard that a couple of days ago. Was it on a long American Interview with live performances on a Breakfast show, done recently?

Poor Matt. Couldn't have been good for his ego! :LOL: At least she didn't attempt to paint his bits! :LOL: Didn't she protect his modesty with a pulsating heart or something! :LOL:

I think I only heard that a couple of days ago. Was it on a long American Interview with live performances on a Breakfast show, done recently?

Poor Matt. Couldn't have been good for his ego! :LOL: At least she didn't attempt to paint his bits! :LOL: Didn't she protect his modesty with a pulsating heart or something! :LOL:

Yeah, it's from "Breakfast with Muse" 'tis on youtube. :)

Another Loveline quote:

Talking about mono, how contagious it is and how can one get it.

Dr: Like spit in the eye or something, you can get it that way.

Dom: Or semen in the eye?

Just the way he says it :LOL: The discussion shortly before and after that is lolzworthy as well, but I'm too tired to write it up. (Besides, the doctor guy is a bit hard to understand at times. But maybe I'm just sleepy, it's 2AM :p)

Another Loveline quote:

Just the way he says it :LOL: The discussion shortly before and after that is lolzworthy as well, but I'm too tired to write it up. (Besides, the doctor guy is a bit hard to understand at times. But maybe I'm just sleepy, it's 2AM :p)

:LOL:

worried Dom?

oh dear lmao

Another Loveline quote:

Oh the mental images. :facepalm: Maybe I should go to bed with those until I get more corrupted. Btw I was blushing through the whole interview when I first heard it, I was so embarrased for everyone. :$

Oh the mental images. :facepalm: Maybe I should go to bed with those until I get more corrupted. Btw I was blushing through the whole interview when I first heard it, I was so embarrased for everyone. :$

I tried to listen to it about a month ago and couldn't do it, too embarrassing to listen to. I think Muse boards have taken that away though, 'cause now I'm laughing my head off. No idea how I'll manage to fall asleep after laughing so hard :LOL: just reached the morning wood part :chuckle:

I tried to listen to it about a month ago and couldn't do it, too embarrassing to listen to. I think Muse boards have taken that away though, 'cause now I'm laughing my head off. No idea how I'll manage to fall asleep after laughing so hard :LOL: just reached the morning wood part :chuckle:

Oh noes the morning wood part! :LOL::facepalm: I'm embarrased by just the thought. I think though I'll give it another try tomorrow, I don't want any weird dreams for tonight.

Oh noes the morning wood part! :LOL::facepalm: I'm embarrased by just the thought. I think though I'll give it another try tomorrow, I don't want any weird dreams for tonight.

He doesn't go into detail, thankfully, just says he had to pee from a distance.

I've seen men do that, it's hilarious. Normally accompanied by swearing and "FFS point straight!" So glad I sit down to pee!:LOL:

He doesn't go into detail, thankfully, just says he had to pee from a distance.

I've seen men do that, it's hilarious. Normally accompanied by swearing and "FFS point straight!" So glad I sit down to pee!:LOL:

:LOL: The mental images! :LOL:

Is

the last part of the loveline interview on youtube? It feels like it stopped too suddenly, like there's supposed to be more :erm:

But it was a very... uh... educating thing to listen to. How many women actually know why men get morning wood? :LOL: (And I never imagined myself talking about that, but there you go!)

:LOL: The mental images! :LOL:

Is

the last part of the loveline interview on youtube? It feels like it stopped too suddenly, like there's supposed to be more :erm:

But it was a very... uh... educating thing to listen to. How many women actually know why men get morning wood? :LOL: (And I never imagined myself talking about that, but there you go!)

Yeah, I looked for number 10 but there's not one to be found.

I knew the reason behind the morning wood about 2 years ago. I read about it in a science mag strangely enough. :LOL:

Yeah, the bit where Matt says "Surprise him" then Dom says, "Always a great wake up call!" made me laugh so much, my lad came down and wanted to hear the interview as well.

Also 'You have to keep things moving and regular"

laughing so much here!:LOL:

Yeah, I looked for number 10 but there's not one to be found.

I knew the reason behind the morning wood about 2 years ago. I read about it in a science mag strangely enough. :LOL:

Yeah, the bit where Matt says "Surprise him" then Dom says, "Always a great wake up call!" made me laugh so much, my lad came down and wanted to hear the interview as well.

Also 'You have to keep things moving and regular"

laughing so much here!:LOL:

Oh yes, that part almost killed me :LOL: They were just so casual about the whole interview, even the "wanking on the tourbus" part. This interview was very TMI-borderline and sometimes crossing the line as well, but so bloody hilarious at the same time :LOL:

Correction: It was Matt that talked about the whole in the pillow, but Dom gets bonus points for the In 'N Out Burger reference. :LOL:

I finally uploaded these videos! I think the whole accent is just hilarious. And the radio DJ can't hold it all in. :chuckle:

I can't sleep anyway, so I'll listen to your videos :happy:

Btw, it's not about Muse, but I happened to listen to another Loveline interview and it's too hilarious to keep it to myself. I'm literally crying with laughter :LOL:

OMG LOL is that really Matt? Haha, I can't Stop laughing!

:LOL:

I'm sure it is, because you can hear a slight laugh at one point from Matt. :chuckle:

It's interviews like this one and the Loveline one that make me proud/thankful that they have such a good sense of humor!

I can't sleep anyway, so I'll listen to your videos :happy:

Btw, it's not about Muse, but I happened to listen to another Loveline interview and it's too hilarious to keep it to myself. I'm literally crying with laughter :LOL:

"Gandhi of scrotums" :LOL:

I'm sure it is, because you can hear a slight laugh at one point from Matt. :chuckle:

It's interviews like this one and the Loveline one that make me proud/thankful that they have such a good sense of humor!

+1 :LOL:

If I was crying with laughter before, then after listening to that Absolute Radio interview, I'm having trouble breathing correctly, just choking with held back laughter here :LOL: Farmer-boy Matt Bellamy :chuckle: Amazing interview!

+1 :LOL:

If I was crying with laughter before, then after listening to that Absolute Radio interview, I'm having trouble breathing correctly, just choking with held back laughter here :LOL: Farmer-boy Matt Bellamy :chuckle: Amazing interview!

Glad I could help. :D

Alright here's one I enjoy

Matt: "...so I'm like really ticklish. It means I can tickle myself now. Which is a good thing"

found that in here

I wish I knew where to find the interview it was in though

:awesome:

oQiePpvjVTU

Archived