I thought he said "leathery" as the last adjective. :LOL:

yeah it is leathery :happy: leathery mr. dom :LOL:

Now that Phil Collins has announced that he can't drum any longer, is it up to you to carry the lefty British drummer torch?

Dom: Yeah, huh? Those lefty drummers are a strange rare breed. [laughs] When I see another lefty on TV or at a festival, it still looks so weird and backwards and bizarre to me. That's a shame about Phil, isn't it? I'm the last one then.

:D

lol, the interviewer in that is so cheesy :LOL:

"and they were feeding me bananas" hahahahaha :happy:

this interview has some of my favorite quotes:

Dom: If i was an actor... i would be... um...

Matt: Eh.. Luke Skywalker?

Matt:If i was a different band member that i am now i would be... I cant play the drums so i'd be Chris, i can play the bass...

Dom:..Good answer -_-

either, or...

Music or sex:

Matt:s---wah---uuuh..sex

Dom:ha Music and sex

Ask a friend

describe each other with 3 adjetives:

Matt: eh... kind , erm...*laughs* eh... eh...

Dom:we've known each other too long for that!

Matt: u.... ehh...its possible eh.. its just gonna give all into insults, wish i have it the other way... ummmmm

Dom: Kind...

Matt:Hum... *moves head in dissaproval* ...VAIN hum... thats not adjetive is it? hum... Blonde... huh! that's clever, thats easy one.. Blond... Levery *moves hand like in space* ---

Dom's turn:

Dom:hum... Frantic... hum..*laughs* confusing sometimes, in brackets and....and...

Matt:and browm

Dom:And brown... yes

Who is the real band leader:

Matt: me and Dom battle for leadership on a regular basis

they are all amongst my favourite muse quotes. that interview is WIN :yesey:

this interview has some of my favorite quotes:

Dom: If i was an actor... i would be... um...

Matt: Eh.. Luke Skywalker?

Matt:If i was a different band member that i am now i would be... I cant play the drums so i'd be Chris, i can play the bass...

Dom:..Good answer -_-

either, or...

Music or sex:

Matt:s---wah---uuuh..sex

Dom:ha Music and sex

Ask a friend

describe each other with 3 adjetives:

Matt: eh... kind , erm...*laughs* eh... eh...

Dom:we've known each other too long for that!

Matt: u.... ehh...its possible eh.. its just gonna give all into insults, wish i have it the other way... ummmmm

Dom: Kind...

Matt:Hum... *moves head in dissaproval* ...VAIN hum... thats not adjetive is it? hum... Blonde... huh! that's clever, thats easy one.. Blond... Levery *moves hand like in space* ---

Dom's turn:

Dom:hum... Frantic... hum..*laughs* confusing sometimes, in brackets and....and...

Matt:and browm

Dom:And brown... yes

Who is the real band leader:

Matt: me and Dom battle for leadership on a regular basis

Yeah, that whole interview was great! I love it when they get odd questions instead of the boring ones we've heard multiple times.

In the intro with the guy, doesn't he say "sex or music" in the background? :LOL:

I'm reading the old posts again and some of them crack me up a lot :LOL: I just have to quote some for those who aren't nuts enough to read the entire thread. The following posts are from 2006 (quotes can be from earlier years though).

I can't really remember this quote very well but it sorta went like this

Matt: i sometimes get really annoyed with stuff and having temper tantrums, a few days ago i smashed the bathroom in our hotel room beacuse i couldn't find something

Interveiw: Why didn't you smash up the T.V like most rockers

Matt: Because Dom and Chris were watching a programme and i really didn't want to disturb them

:LOL: @ Matt's "sensible tantrums"

From Colin Murray's show last week:

Colin: ...I'm assuming Knights is the song you're most proud of.

Dom: Definitely. It's definitely, I don't know, it just felt like a bit of a landmark on that album-

Matt: [laughing] What?

Dom: What the hell is so fucking funny?

Matt: [still laughing] A fucking landmark? [laugh] Yeah, yeah, it's a- it's an obelisk-

Colin: Look, man... shut up!

Matt: -it's our Stonehenge!

Colin: Let's put his mike down, I agree with you Dom

Dom: It really is, it felt like the track that - out of all the tracks in the album - that one really summed up or kind of represented the album as one song.

Colin: Try and talk there, Matt.

Matt: [in background] What?

Colin: You don't have a mike.

Matt: [laughs]

Finally someone did the sensible thing and took the mic away from Matt! :LOL:

What are each hand member's worst habits?

Matt: "Mine is pacing up and down."

Dom: "Matt's got Tourette's Syndrome. I diagnosed him."

Matt: "It's mild. Sometimes. it's quite bad though. I'll be talking and I'll suddenly 'swear really bad and stutter.

Chris: Dom's always last. In any situation or anything. Dom's always the last person to arrive or come out a building.

Dom: "Chris drinks like a fish and looks like a teddy bear when he gets up in the morning."

"I diagnosed him" and "Chris looks like a teddy bear" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm trying to find Matt's quote when he talks about masks or costumes or something, and how you can be yourself with a mask or something. Does anyone have or remember the exact quotation? Please, I need it asap.

Orgies :rolleyes:

When asked, Bellamy once gave this advice on orgies: "It's very easy. Novelty items. It's so easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit. Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start bundling to each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just bundling, tickling and novelty items."

When asked, Bellamy once gave this advice on orgies: "It's very easy. Novelty items. It's so easy. All you need is masks or hats. Soon as people put on silly hats, they loosen up a little bit. Then you need a couple of friends who are very close to each other. Then people start bundling to each other and it just goes from there. It's as simple as that. Just bundling, tickling and novelty items."

boy knows how to have fun :LOL:

*wonders if matt was ever a 'furry'*

:chuckle:

Yes, that's the one! Haha, didn't remember it was about orgies, though. :LOL: But really, thanks a lot! :happy:

Chris: I quite fancied being a doctor.

*Matt and Dom burst out laughing*

Dom: Could you imagine Chris as a doctor? Come here and let me take a look at you! *makes hand gestures*

:LOL:

Dom: I thought I'd failed my driving test because I nearly hit someone on a bike.

Matt: (on the Hoff and Chewbacca) They both have equally hairy chests!

Archived